Screenshots

Description

The Veyo Member App is only available to pre-registered members. If you have not been contacted and registered with your health plan, you won’t be able to use the app.

Use the Veyo Member App to book and manage your healthcare trips.
-Book a single trip or repeating trips
-Check on trips you have currently booked
-Cancel or update upcoming trips
-Add or update your address and contact info for your health plan

Questions? Comments? Contact us at membersupport@veyo.com

What’s New

Version 1.1.2

Bug fixes and improvements.

Ratings and Reviews

A driver for uber ,

Crappy app!!!

I have an iPone 6s and this is the worst app ever!!! It freezes, it locks you out, it’s slow, non responsive and many more things. The dispatch is incompetent. What can one expect from a cab company that has no idea how to build an app!!!

ccrasmey ,

Do not waste time with veyo any longer!!!!

Let me break it down for you for hustler out there who try to get side jobs
1- app is slow and freeze every single times. its annoying.
2- the most stressful job and you not compensate well enough and being taken advantage in different ways. Veyo decreases rate pay only 1$ per mile. You gonna meet different kind of passengers in medical conditions that some can lead you to cause accidents, high stress. Of course, driver who chose to work for veyo from the first place because we were convinced that it’s a good place to help people in need with medical transportation. But when you give it a try then you’ll see Veyo taking advantage from you and never care about driver. Remember this, hustler! help yourself first before you can help others like veyo to get rich. Otherwise you going to spend your worth time helping veyo success instead of your own success. If you enjoy helping others who in need helps, there are others good caring community companies out there who truly treat you right and appreciate your time. If you really need side jobs, uber and lyft would be your good choice even they not the best but not the worst like veyo.
3- You only get pay for mileage when you pick up and drop off. NOW, do the math here. Only 1% chance that you pick up passenger 1-3 miles away from you. 99% they would send you pick up passenger 5-10 miles away and 70% you drop off that passengers only 2-miles.
Make it short=> 10 miles departure + 2 miles drop off = 12 miles usage (they pay only 2 miles)
4- Veyo doesn’t have good system like uber and lyft who can dispatch driver closer to the passenger. They would send driver far away to pick up passengers. You going to be surprise to drive 7 miles away to pick up passenger then when you get there, you’ll see many other drivers sitting around waiting for their rides. When passengers getting into the car, i heard many complaints directly from passengers telling me: “I’ve been waiting an hour for ride. Why veyo can’t let those drivers to pick me up. They been sitting around waiting to drive.”
5-Drivers is not veyo employee. Drivers are independent contractor. But you’ll be surprise Veyo trying to control you. Here’s my experience. When you drive between 7am-10am you get extra $6 for every 4 rides. And you get more 40% per mile between 3pm -5pm. I gave it a try but dang thats worst experience ever. I need to drop the passenger 8 miles away so i got pay only $8 + 40% but I sit the traffic like an hour. My car still running with high AC on. Oh yes, in the heat of Arizona. Veyo doesn’t care about traffic or any alternative routes to get to destination faster. Veyo only care about the direct way from point A to point B. Because of that I only drive when less traffic. When peak hours, I don’t care about higher pay so i don’t want to drive. I would log out from the app but Veyo keeps give me error of log out. They keep jamming up sending me rides. I think they do it on purpose. When you don’t accept those rides, they suspense your account in certain amount of ride you not accept like 30 times. Thats different from decline. Basically, you can’t decline many rides neither that’s why when i got rides i don’t want in certain time, i just ignore instead of decline and try to log out but the app gives me error at a certain time when they in need drivers. So you can’t decline, you can’t ignore, you can’t log out, you can’t choose the rides, oops, this is not independent contractor.
6- Cancellation and No show. Another big surprise for you. 70-80% chance of cancellation and no show. That’s pretty hight number. Veyo doesn’t have good system on this. When you accept the ride, you going to go and pick up passenger anyway even you can’t get a hold of them on phone to confirm the ride. I try my best to call confirm before I leave. If lucky enough, passenger would pick up the phone or return my voicemail to confirm. But rarely. When I arrive to pickup, passenger would say: “I already canceled my ride since yesterday” I can’t blame passenger for that. Uber and lyft got way better system -> passenger don’t need to cancel ahead of time like yesterday. they can just cancel ride right in a minute in real time so driver no need waste time and gas. Ready for this?! uber and lyft pay you for cancellation if you made trip to pick up. But Veyo do not pay you a penny. Did i just say 70-80% chance of cancellation? oh yes, you will be driving around just burn out gas, waste time, and build more stress. Let say you do 15 rides a day, you gonna meet at least 4-5 cancellation and no show.
7-Wrong information. Another stressful. Many drivers been complaining about this but veyo doesn’t care and take it serious. Driver would get wrong address info. Sometimes even worst, I would get like the main address of hospital or apartment complex but not suite #, no building#, no department. How in the world i can locate the passenger? when most passengers no has phone.
8- Double rides. Wait for this? I went to pick up passengers then I saw another driver pick the same passenger. oh boy, speechless here.

I can just go on and on with this veyo experience. I decide to write this review cos I love the concept to offer medical transport to those in need help but i don’t support veyo system to beat down drivers and i know there is going other competitive companies out there can improve and do better job. Many drivers not happy with veyo. Veyo losing a lot of drivers and passengers not happy with veyo too so entrepreneurs out there take this opportunity if you can do better job like uber and lyft.

Information

Seller
Veyo, LLC Mobile
Size
58.8 MB
Category
Medical
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Languages
English, Spanish
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Location
This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
Copyright
© 2018 Veyo, LLC
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like