Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Watch VH1 shows from your favorite Apple device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from select VH1 series anytime and anywhere. Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic. We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from VH1 shows, including sneak peeks, after shows, bonus clips and exclusive, original content from your favorite VH1 series including Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, Basketball Wives, Hollywood Exes, Black Ink Crew, Couples Therapy, La La's Full Court Life and more!
• Get all the additional video VH1 creates in one place – the latest in pop culture news and info from VH1 News, fashion from VH1 Celebrity, musician interviews from VH1 Tuner, supercuts and mash-ups from the VH1 Blog + much more!
• Follow coverage of the You Oughta Know In Concert, VH1 Divas, summer music festivals and more.
• Enjoy an enhanced viewing companion experience designed specifically to use while you’re watching your favorite VH1 primetime series during each weeks’ premiere episode!
• Get photos, take polls and quizzes, read behind-the-scenes facts, get insider info, discover the songs from VH1 shows and more.
• Check out show-specific Twitter feeds with the best, most relevant tweets - including the cast - and tweet directly from the app.
• Chat with your friends through Facebook chat.
What's New in Version 2.3
--New TV Providers Added
I was able to watch the entire episode of BBWLA a week early, which I loved; however the picture was horrible. It was somewhat pixelated. I'm a person who has recently gotten hooked on HD programming so that probably explains why I gave this app such a low rating. Someone who doesn't care may not have a problem with it, unlike myself.
There were absolutely no commercials when I viewed my show. I read some of the ratings and they complained that the commercials were unnecessarily long. I have no clue what they're referring to. I will say that I downloaded the app today, Feb 26th, 2014, so they may have corrected that issue since then. Anyhoo, there it is.
Literally the buggiest app I have ever downloaded. When people give bad revews I take them with a grain of salt...however this app deserves every single negative review. Maybe I'm being a little conspiratorial here but I don't think they want people to watch episodes of "That Metal Show". I am signed in with my content provider and am able to watch all the "urban" and hip-hop shows but when trying to watch TMS the app will give playback error messages, blackout, or just lock up my phone.
Please get your QA people to test the product before putting it in the App Store. Embarrassing.
Worst app I have ever downloaded
This app is a disgrace. I cannot believe I downloaded it it has so many bugs. It literally has the hardest time with getting through even one show. And the commercials are the same ones over and over and they take forever this is ridiculous don't buy this app I'm ashamed. It has ton of potential but the people who made this app need to start working on it they actually have to take the criticism that are in these reviews. This app could be amazing and you could be making a lot of money.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 27, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2013 VH1 All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.