By VHX Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch everything in your VHX Library with our brilliant mobile app.
VHX is an open platform that makes video distribution possible for anyone. This rad app delivers the best video viewing experience for everything you already own on VHX. Log in to your VHX account and stream all the videos in your library anywhere, any time, online or off.
• Instantly stream your VHX videos in HD
• Automagically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
What is VHX?
VHX lets anyone launch their own video streaming service. Sell films, TV shows, web series, and more. Trusted by 5,000+ sellers and their 1.25M customers.
With VHX you get:
• A beautiful and simple way to watch and purchase great content
• A best-in-class viewing experience on multiple devices
• Your favorite titles directly from the publishers, including acclaimed documentaries like Mistaken for Strangers, Helvetica, Act of Killing, Dave Grohl's Sound City and Sonic Highways, Harmontown, All this Mayhem, Beauty is Embarrassing, A Band Called Death, Stripped, Girl Rising, Indie Game: The Movie and others, awesome features from Upstream Color to Camp Takota to Sleepwalk with Me, and titles from creators and publishers like This American Life, Aziz Ansari, Black & Sexy TV, Drafthouse Films and more.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Bug fix for connectivity related crashes
Bug fix for products containing a lot of videos!
Videos missing from library
(Update: I can now access all of the videos again! Thanks for the fix, VHX!!!)
I used to love this app and the ease with which I could access content. Recently, however, videos are missing from my library. I'm only able to scroll as far as 50 and then the remaining videos are just not there. If I use the search function and type the exact titles of the missing videos, they will show up in the results and I am able to view them, but if I don't remember the title I'm out of luck. I noticed other reviewers with the same issue and I contacted tech support, but none of their troubleshooting tips worked. It's very frustrating not being able to access all of my purchased content. Hopefully a solution will be available soon.
Working great for my library
I've really enjoyed this app. I was introduced when I got the MST collection. The authentication method is convenient and seems quite clever. There were some initial problems accessing some videos, but I was surprised when I quickly got messages back from their support keeping me informed of progress of a fix after I complained. I'm so used to messages going into bit buckets or just getting form answers that getting that level of response back was a real pleasant surprise.
DOES NOT WORK FOR APPLE TV !!
Finally received an update response to my support ticket regarding missing shows on Apple TV version of app. Response is we will not be able to fix this problem for some time.
I suggest avoiding this app until they get this thing working and in a better supportable format.
So they fixed the missing shows on the iOS app but not on the Apple TV version. I keep getting support responses that say it will be fixed very soon.
I do not have access to all the shows I purchased. Specifically the MST3k collection only will allow access to about half the shows. Filed a support ticket but still waiting for a resolution. It seems every update fixes one thing and breaks another.
I really dislike the click link send an email click the link in email log in method. Never re-entering password does not make me feel any purchased content is secure.
This service is not ready for prime time.