By VIA Metropolitan Transit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
goMobile is VIA Metropolitan Transit’s new mobile-ticketing and trip planning app, available for smartphones. Use the app to purchase fares on the go, for wherever VIA goes. There are never additional fees to purchase VIA products through your goMobile app. It’s the way to go!
REASONS TO GET VIA goMobile:
• Buy and activate fares instantly using a VISA or MasterCard.
• Buy a 2.5-hour Ticket, a Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 31-Day Pass, VIAtrans or Special Event Service Ticket.
• No need for cash.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Simpler boarding – just show the driver your activated goMobile ticket.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer through the VIA goMobile ticketing website.
• Get real-time trip planning information.
What's New in Version 1.8.2746
Updates to App Store assets.
Seriously no easy bus schedule time lookup
It's all about purchasing bus tickets with Creditcards. Your average bus riders would like an app that can provide bus times, and up to date arrival estimates. The last app had that, it was ok but could definitely be improved. Had high hopes for this app, and it was a dud. The app is unnecessarily hard to navigate if looking for bus times, and it's pretty useless. The bus costs change to ride, and if you want a bigger pass most people will just buy at bus stations. I just don't see this Creditcard app being any useful to most bus riders. If people had an app that made it easy to get times, I think more people would ride the bus, just a thought.
No bus schedules😡
There was no reason to omit the bus schedules from this app. I heavily relied on the convenances of any bus schedule @ any given time. If anything they could have @ least kept the schedules on the app & added the uselessness of the rest to it!
Just buy tickets
No schedules. No bus tracking. Just a fare buying app.