This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Viable was built to provide an initial scan of if, and how, your new venture’s name already exists in the universe. Using our custom algorithm, we pull data from Domainr, Twitter, Facebook, Markify (trademark registration), the App Store, Product Hunt, and Angel List to calculate your unique viability score.
All returned searches fall within one of four categories: "not viable", "fairly viable", "extremely viable", and "viable af".
Beyond just the viability score, users have the ability to view and interact with four unique categories directly related to their search query:
1. Platforms shows relevant active handles from Twitter and Facebook and a list of top domains pertaining to the search term— .com, .co, .net, .me, .org, .io, .us, .info, .biz, and .it — and their availability.
2. Products shows apps in the App Store (rating, company, and price), on Product Hunt (product name and tagline), and startups on Angel List.
3. Trademarks shows the active state, filing date, name, registrant, and categories of the TM’s related to the user’s search.
4. Definitions pull from Pearson and Urban Dictionary to provide full official and unofficial definitions of the search term.
What's New in Version 1.1
-Added: Facebook and Twitter handle search results (our most requested feature)
-Updated: Copy on iCloud error states (make sure iCloud and iCloud Drive are turned on)
Have ideas for new features or integrations? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iStrategyLabs LLC
- © iStrategyLabs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.