ViaOpta Daily is designed as a personal assistant to help people identify objects or places in everyday activities. You can use the app to:
• Understand the world around you with greater ease using features such as the voice-guided money, scene, object and color recognizers.
• Take a picture of written text and the app will read it out loud.
• Listen to the weather forecast, set a timer, and access your phone’s contact list.
• The app also has a convenient built-in magnifying glass
Updated Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, just needs a bit more work!
This app is amazing, but I have noticed that it doesn't always accurately point to the module you want to use, and its voice seems to interfere a bit with voiceover. If you're totally blind, you can have some trouble adding and choosing modules.a
App is average
I like this app. However, the scenery recognizer does not work. I also have not been able to figure out how to work the text recognize her either it doesn't seem to work.
This was absolutely horrible to try and use, as it completely bypassed the voice over interface and tried to implement it alone, frequently had controls that has no labels at all, and every function it reported to have such as money recognition or object or seen recognition did not work at all for me
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 27 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Novartis Pharmaceuticals
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.