This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Vibe is 1) an anonymous neighborhood message board, and 2) a viewer of nearby instagrams and tweets.
Post and reply to Vibe messages wherever you are - without an account, password, or login. View what people are vibing, instagraming and tweeting around you without logging into Instagram or Twitter.
Vibe is the easiest and fastest way to find out what's happening in a place: just move the map to it and you'll see what people there are instagraming/tweeting/vibing whether in a dorm, a club, on the street, in a stadium, or at a conference.
Vibe is a must-have app for students, alumni, and journalists:
- Students: check out what your schoolmates are posting in the dorm and around campus.
- Alumni: see what's going on at your alma mater - at the game, in the quad, or the cafeteria.
- Journalists: research what people are saying in trouble spots around the world. Connect with eyewitnesses there.
Vibe has two main sections:
1. "The Vibe Around Here" shows recent vibes, instagrams, and tweets right around where you are right now - as a timeline or on a map.
2. "The Vibe Around There" lets you explore what's being shared anywhere in the world just by moving the map to that location.
Discover and participate in the vibe around you - it's easy, fun, and free.
What's New in Version 3.8.0
You can now post quick vibes (vibelets) directly from most screens. Use it as a local area bulletin board.
A quick and easy way to see the Instagram messages and photos posted around your location. I have a cabin in the mountains and it's awesome to see all the photos posted by those who enjoy the PCT and my woods. This app works consistently and perfectly. Thank you!
It's pretty awesome app. I approve :) nice way to stalk people jk. But it's still really cool to see what's going on around the area
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 02, 2014
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hazem Sayed
- © 2011-2014, Vibearound.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.