Vibe is 1) an anonymous neighborhood message board, and 2) a viewer of nearby instagrams and tweets.
Post and reply to Vibe messages wherever you are - without an account, password, or login. View what people are vibing, instagraming and tweeting around you without logging into Instagram or Twitter.
Vibe is the easiest and fastest way to find out what's happening in a place: just move the map to it and you'll see what people there are instagraming/tweeting/vibing whether in a dorm, a club, on the street, in a stadium, or at a conference.
Vibe is a must-have app for students, alumni, and journalists:
- Students: check out what your schoolmates are posting in the dorm and around campus.
- Alumni: see what's going on at your alma mater - at the game, in the quad, or the cafeteria.
- Journalists: research what people are saying in trouble spots around the world. Connect with eyewitnesses there.
Vibe has two main sections:
1. "The Vibe Around Here" shows recent vibes, instagrams, and tweets right around where you are right now - as a timeline or on a map.
2. "The Vibe Around There" lets you explore what's being shared anywhere in the world just by moving the map to that location.
Discover and participate in the vibe around you - it's easy, fun, and free.
• iOS 11 support
• Less battery usage
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A quick and easy way to see the Instagram messages and photos posted around your location. I have a cabin in the mountains and it's awesome to see all the photos posted by those who enjoy the PCT and my woods. This app works consistently and perfectly. Thank you!
It's pretty awesome app. I approve :) nice way to stalk people jk. But it's still really cool to see what's going on around the area
I'm so glad someone finally made something like this! It's a different kind of social networking, filling a role that Facebook and similar "networks" don't. I love that there is no cache of personal information for apps and advertisers to mine, or for burglars to know their next target while you're publicly announcing you're on vacation, no constant Facebook changes without you being notified so suddenly your privacy settings are pointless, no getting your account hacked and having all your private info made vulnerable, no trying to figure out the privacy settings in the first place... If your data isn't there to begin with, it can't be abused! And no trying to maintain a public "professional" identity for the benefit of your work life while having open conversations about your political beliefs, for example, under the same name (sure anonymity will be abused because that's human nature, but it does have advantages, and you can always sign your name if you want). You can just have conversations with people around you, period. Simple! Social networking has gotten way too bloated and complicated. Vibe is refreshing. And it has the potential to foster REAL face-to-face interactions, rather than trying to replace them.
P.S. Also learned about the app from HONY. ;)
- Hazem Sayed
- 34.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2018, Vibearound.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.