By Viber Media SARL.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. Viber has more than 754 million users worldwide sending messages and making HD-quality phone and video calls securely over Wi-Fi or mobile network - for free.* You can create group messages with up to 200 friends, share photos, video, GIFs, stickers, links and more. There’s no need to register – your phone number is your ID and Viber syncs with your mobile contact list automatically. If you want to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers, Viber Out credits offer low rates. You can also download Viber Wink to send messages that disappear after they’ve been viewed.
● End-to-end encryption for all messages, voice and video calls
● Message your friends (texts can be up to 7,000 characters long)
● Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
● Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, contact info, rich links, stickers and emoticons
● Download static and animated stickers from the Sticker Market to make messaging fun!
● Create group messages with up to 200 participants; ‘like’ each other’s messages; manage your group chats as an Admin, editing info and deleting participants
● Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments, forward Public Chats messages and share multi-media content
● Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn
● Attach files – send messages with documents, presentations, archives and most other files via Viber
● Delete a message from all members of the conversation, even after it’s been sent
● Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
● Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8
● Full iPad support including Split View and Multitasking
● Apple Watch support – read and reply to messages and send exclusive stickers straight from your wrist
● 3D touch support
● iCloud access – send photos and videos directly from your iCloud storage
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
What's New in Version 6.2.2
Not offering earlier iOS version as it should
People with older iOS devices, such as 3GS which is stuck to iOS 6 should be offered an earlier app versions compatible with their iOS. No such option for Viber anymore. While I have it up and running on iOS 6 & 7, if I uninstall it, I can't get it back from the App Store, only from the backup file if I still have it.
That's not how App Store should work. If I have a working earlier version on an older device, I should be able to download it from the store on any such device and not be told it requires iOS8+.
Then there are answering issues, if you don't answer immediately the call gets dropped while the app loads. 3 stars for the fact it's free.
I've used Facebook messenger, what's app, Skype, Magic Jack and finally, Viber. However Viber is the ONLY ONE that puts me back at home all the time. I'm 8,000 miles from home, my mom and family all say the same thing, "it feels like you're stateside, right around the corner." The clarity, the consistency of its connection -uninterrupted. I have to call mom everyday and Viber has been there since I started using them. They're second to none. Oh, I don't give reviews but Viber, it's now part of my family. Keep doing what you're doing guys and gals it's bringing me many beautiful memorable moments.
Absolutely a great app from the app store. It could use an improvement with the "Online" Status. Would like to request that it could be switched on/off anytime the user would like without waiting 24 hours later to having it switch back on/off. Another is, if the user switches the "Online" status off they can not see others online, hopefully there will be a change where the user can still see others online even if the user turned off their status. Please make the next update even more better. Thank you!😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viber Media SARL.
- © Viber Media S.à r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viber credit pack$0.99
- Viber credit pack$4.99
- Viber credit pack$9.99
- Love Is All You Need$1.99
- Despicable Me Sticker Pack$1.99
- Minions Movie Sticker Pack$1.99
- Young Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- The Smurfs Sticker Pack$1.99
- Eve and Freddie In Love Sticker Pack$1.99