ViCare - the best way to connect to your Viessmann heating system.
With the newly redesigned, intuitive interface a variety of features to control your heating system are available to you.
Warmth and reassurance in one
● In one view, get an instant check if everything is in order
● Access to your preferred installer - quickly and easily
Set your preferred room temperature and save money when you’re away from home
● Simple, convenient operation of your heating system
● Store daily schedules and automatically save energy costs
● Set basic functions at the touch of a button on your smartphone
Peace of mind
A direct connection to a professional you trust
● Simply enter the contact details of your preferred installer or professional servicer
● Fast and effective help - the installer has all the important information he needs
● Spend less time worrying about safety and maintenance
Please note: We publish the functions gradually! You can expect several small updates in the next weeks and month. There will be always something new to discover.
Comments or feedback?
Share your thoughts with us and other users in our Viessmann Community!
The ViCare app can be used in conjunction with an Internet-compatible Viessmann heating system or in conjunction with the Viessmann Vitoconnect WLAN module or a Viessmann heating system with integrated Internet interface.
- Fixed missing translations
- Since 2.2: Time programs are renamed to match those of your heating system
- Since 2.2: Burner status and boiler temperature can be found under "Diagnostic Information" in the settings menu (not all heating devices support this feature)
Ratings and Reviews
This and the other apps that Viessmann producers are less then desirable. I have a new Gas Vitodens 343 and Vitoconnect 100 and on a given day the thing does not work. Problem ONE is that constantly drops the signal and you have to go to the heater to change the settings. Problem TWO is the app kick you and requires you to login again only to tell you it can’t login you at which point you create a new account and it tells you that the info you are entering is not valid. I will stop here since there is limited space for an evaluation .... The short DON’T buy Viessmann because the product does not work....service NONE. If they only spend less on the cross country ski advertising and a bit more on the product that might be a start.
Vitotrol Plus was better
Party and Eco buttons are the most useful and energy saving thing on the app. A shortcut needs to be on the home page not buried in another menu.
I have found the DHW recirc function only shuts off during the PROGRAMMED reduced mode. Not when you put the boiler in ECO. This needs to be changed ASAP as I find one of the largest energy wasters is in DHW recirculation. Water only stays hot if it stays in the tank. If leaving the house for even a short time, need an easy way to shut this off via occupied/unoccupied. Add geo-fencing and would be automatic.
Holiday functionality needs to be added.
App works well, easy to use and install. Would be great if there was a way to integrate it into a home control system Iike control4 or Apple's HomeKit.
It also be nice if you could set a date/time when vacation or party modes were done so that boiler would go back to its normal schedule (just got home from vacation and it took a while to remember I had made the change before we left - the family was complaining that they had no hot water)....
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co. KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.