Forget everything you thought you knew - this is the new world of VICE.
The brand new VICE app brings the diverse, immense, ground-breaking world of VICE together in one place. We’re changing the way people think about culture, crime, technology, art, sex, music, fashion, sports, and more.
With dozens of new, original articles and videos every day, VICE delivers everything you want to know that the mainstream media is too afraid to tell you.
• Must-Read: the best stories from all of VICE, hand-picked by our editors
• Latest Articles: the very latest in news, culture, music, food, tech and more
• Watch: all the shows and documentaries from your favorite hosts, like Shane Smith, Kim Taylor Bennett, Thomas Morton, Krishna Andavolu, and others
• Explore: every story and video from all your favorite channels like Munchies, Motherboard, and VICE News in the Explore tab
We love hearing your feedback so let us know if you find anything we need to address at email@example.com!
This release includes a minor bug fix for the sorting feature on the Shows listing page.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs...so many bugs...
Was happy that the app was refreshed and embedded content is now displayed, until I updated and now the app is basically unusable. Crashes, articles don’t load, article links are totally broken...the list goes on. Bummer.
Developer Response ,
Hey there - please update to the most recent version. We've fixed this issue.
App closes when tapping on a story title frequently
I love Vice. I love the journalism. I don't love this Vice app though. When I tap on a story title the app closes frequently.
Love Vice, don't love the app
Okay so I LOVE Vice. I obsessively check this app and I love reading everything on it. Probably my favorite news source. HOWEVER, there is a lot of stuff wrong with the app. One thing that really bothers me is that images and embedded tweets NEVER load, which can make a story confusing if the image/tweet was essential to the readers' understanding. I also wish there was a search bar so I could search for specific things without having to go to the website. Another issue that I've been having a lot is that every time I leave the app and then come back, the app freezes and I have to close it and then come back and then I lose my place in whatever I was reading, but I'm not sure if that's a widespread problem or just an issue for me.
- VICE Media Inc.
- 282.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vice Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.