VICELAND. It’s a TV channel by VICE.
Get all the shows and episodes here on your phone.
Most TV channels feel like a random assortment of shows. VICELAND is a collection of personal perspectives. We’re here for music, food, technology, sexuality, fashion, film, and all the other things that make up life. Led by Oscar-winner Spike Jonze, the channel comprises people and voices that explore the human condition right now, everywhere.
Watch select free episodes, or log in with your TV provider to access all the VICELAND shows, like:
Weediquette with Krishna Andavolu
Gaycation with Ellen Page
F*ck That’s Delicious with Action Bronson
Noisey with Zach Goldbaum
Balls Deep with Thomas Morton
Bug fix for Show page lede image stomping all over the rest of the page making it unusable.
Ratings and Reviews
Best network/company/programs EVER
Viceland is a HUGE inspiration to me. I love everything they do and almost every single show. They are the blueprint to everything I am trying to do with my life and my goals as an entrepreneur. So it pains me to not give this app a perfect score. The problem is that after connecting with my cable provider that I watch VICELAND one daily it tells me that my service doesn't have the channel, therefore I can't watch shows on the app. I've gone to Frontier and I've gotten them to zap or do something and now the app allows me to watch Desus and Mero BUT when I try to watch anything else it gives me the "This Network Is Not Included in Your Current TV Subscription". That doesn't make any sense, I'm watching D&M how is going let me watch just one show on this channel and say I don't have the channel for the other shows? Please help. Thanks - Biggest Fan.
I love VICELAND but this app can be frustrating but I think there are some easy fixes they could do. I stream through my IOS to my Chromecast.
1) When I stream, the pre-episode ad plays on my phone first then triggers the chromecast to play the episode. This can be confusing because you don’t know if it’s casting correctly.
2) No auto playing the next episode. Come on folks!
3) Because of the auto play issue, the connection almost always gets lost between the chromcast and the app so I’m finding myself force closing the app and re-opening and reconnecting between every episode which is frustrating to say the least. Not sure if I would keep using it if it wasn’t for the amazing programs.
Hopefully if these issues are resolved the app will be a lot more user friendly!
NO OPTION TO RETURN TO MENU
This app is reasonably well featured -but there is no way to return to the main menu once you start watching a show. The only way to get back the main menu is to force quit the app. This means that after the show you’ve selected ends you can’t choose another, you either have to force quit or watch whatever show plays automatically next. The next show is totally random, not even from the same series, let alone a logical system like the next most recent episode of the series you just watched.
A back button/option is one of the earliest computing concepts, dating back to pre-web days. That this app doesn’t have a return to menu -I don’t want to use the word “feature”as that implies something optional- core function, it makes using the app something I dread.
- VICE Media Inc.
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © VICE Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.