By Ajnea, corp
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Let’s face it. You are a true athlete at heart.
With Victorise, you can make the most of your training by tracking your runs and rides.
Victorise gives you the flexibility to analyze your performance so that you can be the fastest version of you.
By allowing you to split your run or ride using split points called Triggers, Victorise gives you the detailed view necessary to figure out where you need to push yourself so you can set that new personal best!
Triggers can also be used as section markers that allow you to split the track into sections and get alerts as you ride.
Triggers are extremely versatile, allowing you to use them for whatever your needs are.
Thanks to their flexibility, you can now capture and analyze your training data whether you are a runner, cyclist, skier, or any kind of racer!
--- FEATURES ---
> Track all your favorite fitness or racing activities:
• Activity analysis optimized for a large of variety of sports (hiking, running, cycling, skiing motorsports)
• Auto pause mode, allowing you to take a break during your activity without having to pull your phone out of your pocket
> Customizable alerts
• Audio and text alert during your run or ride
GPS-based Triggers alerting you of an upcoming twist, turn, or tricky section
• Custom Triggers so that you can decide precisely if and where you want alerts
• Split time - analyze your activities with custom splits to decide where you need to go faster
> Session Analysis
• Compare session: see your sessions side by side to determine where you did well and where you need improvement
View your heatmap, showing you where you slowed down and where you were flying!
> Run or ride anywhere, even if there’s no connection!
• Offline Mode: No internet connection? No problem!
> Share with your friends and compete!
• Community: Share your Activities with your friends or download Activities from our community
• Strava-compatible: log in with your Strava account (you’ll be able to share your session on Strava really soon)
> Accessories and race companions:
• Accessories: for sport-specific real-time feedback coming soon
> True Privacy: we don’t share your information and data (even anonymized) to anybody.
(Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can considerably decrease battery life.)
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- IOS 11 bug fix.
- Your can now share your activities on Strava.