Victory Day is a fun side-scrolling shooting game for your Mac! In Victory Day, you play as a Soviet or as an American soldier during WW2. Your soldier heroically fighting hordes of enemies. He has to defeat all enemies, he has to destroy enemy leadership.
Some of the features of our game:
- incredible graphics on top of our game engine
- 12 levels in different environments
- 2 gameplay modes
- number of different enemies
- awesome bosses (including a robot tank)
- range of weapons from a pistol to a flamethrower and RPG
- simple and very fun gameplay
Enjoy Victory Day!
- added Game Center support
- fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Don't Buy It
When I first saw it, I thought it would be like Zombieville USA for the Iphone and Itouch. However, this game lacks depth and upgrades. The only drops are health, ammo, and experience, and whenever you level up all you gain is full health. Without upgrades or a skills tree, this game is not worth $7.99. The actual gameplay is repetative and tedious, and there is little or no personalzation available. Do not buy.
Victory day is a lot better than the first one five stars.
Better than the first one
- Bootant LLC
- 45.8 MB
OS X 10.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 bootant.com
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.