Vicvax is the Victorian Immunisation Schedule application, designed to assist Immunisation specialists and HealthCare workers with the current vaccines on the Australian National Immunisation Program (NIP).
We have developed a state-based application to include specific vaccines used in our program. Listed by age, the App advises which vaccines to administer and when, including age restrictions and cut off dates, according to the NIP.
This App is updated in real time, so it includes the latest vaccine schedule and means it is the best place to check the schedule.
The App also includes vaccine recommendations for special risk groups, such as preterm infants and maternal vaccinations.
Rotarix (Rotavirus) updates.
- The Royal Children's Hospital
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.