Ubersense Coach: Slow Motion Video Analysis
By UberSense Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in the App Store as Best New Sports App and in Apple retail stores. More than 2 million people around the world use Ubersense to improve at sports.
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Athletes and coaches in over 40 sports use Ubersense to improve through slow motion video analysis. You too can use your iPhone, iTouch or iPad camera to record and breakdown your sporting technique to get instant slow motion feedback during your practice, race or game. Examples include analyzing your batting in super slow motion, comparing your tennis serve side-by-side to a pro athlete or checking your long-jump technique in precise frame-by-frame.
Get the FREE app today and see what Ubersense can do for you!
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record HD video up to 240 FPS (if supported by device).
* Import video from camera roll, email or apps such as Dropbox.
* Download reference videos from the Ubersense community.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Use Favorites for easy access to frequently used videos.
* Playback in multiple slow motion speeds and frame-by-frame.
* Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare two videos either stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize comparison videos for a more effective evaluation.
* Create video voice-overs on single or comparison videos.
* Add drawings and audio commentary to voice-overs.
* Track and compare athlete progress over time.
* Use Airplay or HDMI/VGA connectors to mirror to a big-screen for group settings.
* Share HD videos with athletes, coaches or friends directly from the app.
* Post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dropbox.
* Upload shared videos in background while using the app.
* Export to camera roll and 3rd party apps.
* Watch and download drills from coaches.
* Use library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques.
* Browse user profiles and engage with them in Ubersense or on Twitter.
* Create your own profile to be discovered by others in the community.
* View videos shared by other members and give encouragement.
* Share your own video to get peer feedback.
* Create and manage your team or clients.
* Import contacts from your address book or Facebook.
* Organize your videos and reviews by team member or client.
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I bought my iPad solely because I wanted to use the Ubersense app, and I have it with me for every single training session."
— Joey Mantia, USA Speed Skating Athlete and multiple world champion in inline skating
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdles where they have errors in their technique and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique"
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free App, but it is the most intuitive App I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
What's New in Version 4.2.1
* Bug fix:
Reviews now can be shared immediately after creation.
Awesome concept, does not deliver
Been trying to do an analysis of 10 second videos and it takes forever!! Would be great if you have a team of two but with a team of 30 it isn't a useful tool. It is glitchy, takes forever to send videos, the compare feature is spotty, once a video is uploaded to the cloud you have to wait at least 5 minutes to get it back on device, and I have sent a video three times (says it has been sent) but the person isn't receiving it. Sent it to myself and I didn't get it so I know it isn't on their end. Spent a couple hours getting the video of 13 people and spending 1-2 hours per person on the software for a 5 minute review. I want it to work so bad but it is a ton of work.
Best Slow Motion Coaching Tool Available
The best tool for slow motion, not to mention the growing sports community. I constantly use Ubersense to help my youth baseball players fix their swing and pitching mechanics. The ability for them to get instant, visual feedback is huge, especially from the Ubersense community. It's also helped my fix my ugly golf swing!
Keep getting better
Nice update. Now can trim and save a copy so I finally can break down my long video into snippets. Also love the community section - hv gotten good comments on my tennis and swimming videos - wish I could exchange reviews with peers in the community. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UberSense Inc
- © UberSense Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite yearly$39.99
- Elite Monthly$5.99
- Collection of golf pro athletes$9.99
- Tennis pro pack$4.99
- Collection of bowling athletes$9.99
- Collection of lacrosse pro athlete videos$4.99