Video Converter/Editor For Any Audio/Media Format
By Evan Hurst
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iConv - Video Converter app converts video or audio in various formats with simple steps and save file to your phone.
- Converting locally, does NOT need network
- Supports various types of videos (3GP, FLV, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MXF, and so on)
- Supports various types of audio (MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, OPUS and so on)
- Supports mp3 audio cover art (artwork)
- Supports specify START and END with any position
- Extract audio from videos, in MP3, AAC or other audio format
- Reduce video file size to send out through SMS etc
- Convert video while keep original video quality
- Advanced mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc
- Supports import video or audio from Camera Roll / Album / Dropbox / iCloud / Google Drive / One Drive ...
- Supports "Open In..." or Share with other app
- Supports application based integration. (Contact us)
What's New in Version 1.18.44
- Fix converting bug in batch mode
Great... If Purchased...
I rarely review anything that I felt the need to give anything less than 5 Stars on, but this experience was just irritating enough... Basically, this Free/Demo version of iConv gives full usability for the first couple actions, and then makes you wait 2 hours inbetween each subsequent move: I moved two files to the app and converted one to MP3 flawlessly, but then was asked to wait 2 hours to do anything else. I waited 2 hours and went to convert my next file, then cancelled before i started the conversion to check some file info. When I returned to finally convert my second file, I was AGAIN asked to wait another 2 hours, even though I never even started the second conversion. All this trouble just to convert six 30-second video files to MP3... I'm sure this is a great app, but the free version is basically useless; fout the couple dollars, or try another free- another that will probably just give you the same functionality of the full version of this...
Does its job well, but..
First off I just wanted to say that this app does a fantastic job for what it is, very fast transferring and easy to learn to use, but after seeing that after converting a couple times that you'll either have to wait for a few hours for the cool down or buy the $6 upgrade (along with being able to use some other features), I understand that the cool down is supposed to motivate users to buy the upgrade but $6 for an app that just converts? In my opinion the upgrade is pretty overpriced and the cool down is a tad bit too high, especially when you're having to convert a lot of stuff.
I'm in the free trial period where it has limitation on converting files once you reach a certain amount then you have to upgrade to the pro or wait. Overall it has the ability to convert MP4 and transfer it to my camera roll where I can view it and add it to my iMovie edit.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 15, 2016
- Version: 1.18.44
- Size: 69.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Evan Hurst
- © Toohub Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iConvt - Video Converter: Upgrade to Pro$5.99