Video Converter for iPad
By Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** FREE FOR LIMITED TIME *****
If you have some memorable video clips shot with your digital camera, HD camcorder, tape camcorder or older cell phone and want to enjoy on your iPad or import to video editor app like iMovie, this video converter for iPad app is exactly what you are searching for.
Video Convert for iPad App helps you easily transfer any video files stored in your PC to iPad via Wi-Fi or iTunes File Sharing, then convert them to iPad compatible formats, so you can play them on your iPad smoothly or import them into video editor apps like iMovie. Since the converted videos are in iPad/iPhone compatible formats, they can play smoothly on your devices without any problems.
The videos you filmed with the new iPad,iPad3,iPad mini,iPad Air are 1080p, they are very big( 5 minutes video will cost about 0.5G space), with this app, you can shrink your video 70% off to save more space of your iPad while keep good video quality.
1. Support most video formats.
2. Support video files captured with HD camcorders such as Sony, Nikon and Panasonic.
3. Support all brand digital cameras video format.
4. Transferring video to iPad wirelessly with web interface.
5. Support iTunes File Sharing for large file.
6. Speedy converting with hardware accelerate encoding engine.
7. Intuitive interface and very easy to use.
8. Import video files from Dropbox, Microsoft SkyDrive.
9. Import video from Camera roll, so you can shrink video size to save more space on your device.
10. Open video files from mail attachment.
11."Open In..." from other apps to import video source file.
12. Support video files that imported from Camera connection Kit.
Supported video format: WMV,MKV,MPG,RMVB,AVI,FLV,OGV...etc
***** Please note: Video Converter for iPad does NOT support video files that with AC-3 codec audio tracks. *****
Works great, just what I needed.
I really don't understand the negative reviews. This app couldn't be easier to use and it has some very convenient features (that you can turn off if you want to). Like if you want, it will automatically copy the finished converted file to your camera roll. I had a bunch of wmv and avi files I couldn't edit in iMovie so I just converted them using this app and then voila, I could import and edit no problem. Also it supports "open in" so you can open files directly in this app from others without having to save it to your camera roll first. It works great for me and I really like it. FYI, I'm running an iPad Air.
"Does not support ac3" = useless
I bought this in an attempt to view some mts files from my canon camcorder on my iPad while on a road trip (without a laptop). It sounded promising, but after I finally got one of my mts files into the program, it said "can't convert files with Ac3 soundtracks." Well, that was a total waste of time and money. Yes, they say in the description that it won't deal with ac3, but it was not at all apparent until I wasted my money that the mts files used ac3 audio. The App Store needs to allow demos for this kind of issue.
It did the job!
No download issues; enough info to figure it out; it swallowed a 260+MB video, and within a little bit, churned out a converted format video. Definitely worth the price and performed as described. I wish it had for options on output formats.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- © Tapixel Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.