Video Converter for iPhone
By Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you have some memorable video clips shot with your digital camera, HD camcorder, tape camcorder or older cell phone and want to enjoy on your iPhone /iPod Touch or import to video editor app like iMovie, this video converter for iPhone app is exactly what you are searching for.
Video Convert for iPhone App helps you easily transfer any video files stored in your PC to iPhone via Wi-Fi or iTunes File Sharing, then convert them to iPhone compatible formats, so you can play them on your iPhone or edit them with video editor apps like iMovie. Since the converted videos are in iPhone compatible formats, they can play smoothly on your devices.
The videos you filmed with iPhone 5/4S are 1080p, they are very big( 5 minutes video will cost about 0.5G space), with this app, you can shrink your video 70% off to save more space while keep good video quality.
1. Support most video formats.
2. Transferring video to iPhone wirelessly with web interface.
3. Support iTunes File Sharing for large file.
4. Speedy converting with hardware accelerate encoding engine.
5. Intuitive interface and very easy to use.
6. Import video files from Microsoft SkyDrive.
7. Import video from Camera roll, so you can shrink video size to save more space on your device.
8. Open video files from mail attachment.
9."Open In..." from other apps to import video source file.
10. Support video files that imported from Camera connection Kit.
*****Please note: this app does not support video files with AC3 audio codec *****
What's New in Version 1.1
Support Dropbox now. You can sync source video from PC to video converter app easily.
Am trying to download using URL. But it's not working.
Wasted money on this, doesn't even read video from url freezes up constantly
Don't waste your money
This app does exactly what it says...it converts the video. But there's some kind of bug that prevents me from saving (or uploading elsewhere) the converted video onto my iPhone or anywhere in general. As soon as I click the icon to save the video the app crashes. What I didn't immediately realize though is that the app automatically saves every converted video onto your camera roll! So now I'm pretty excited about that. Another thing to mention is that it took 2 solid minutes to upload and convert a 12 second video. With knowing all of this I would still say that this is the best app to convert videos from mp4s to other files and is well worth the reasonable cost!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- © Tapixel Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.