By Mode2 Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your music videos using VideoDJ for iPad! Remix, scratch and use a variety of realtime effects to enhance your music video experience.
- Two video decks and a large output mix display.
- Independent video and audio faders (with lock option).
- Auto BPM detection.
- Playback music videos up to 1080p resolution at 30 FPS (down-sampled on the fly according to available memory in your device, highest resolution on iPad Air).
- Record you custom video mixes directly to the camera roll.
- Import videos from the camera roll to any deck.
- Directly control video playback speed by touching and scratching over the video panes.
- Three band audio equalizer and gain control for each deck.
- Beat aligned loops (up to 4 beats long) and one cue position per deck.
- Audio effects pad including filters for: Low Pass, High Pass and Flanger.
- Pitch control, slow motion and auto sync (for beat and tempo).
- Video transitions including: Cross-fade, Push and Reveal, Cube, Gate and Mosaic.
- Video effects including: Lens distortion, Double image, Pixelate, Mosaic, Color Quantize, Saturation, Contrast, Hue and Outline.
- Two different audio visualizers you can use when playing back music only content.
- Support for AirPlay mirror allowing wireless live output of mixed video in 720p quality.
- Support for Bluetooth audio out.
- Supports monitor mode (pre-cueing) using 3rd party audio split cable (such as Griffin DJ Cable).
- Support for full-screen TV output using video out adaptor for composite, component and HDMI.
What's New in Version 1.9
- Fix rotated screen over HDMI out when using iOS 8.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mode2 Software Ltda
- © Mode2 Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.