*** On Sale. Original USD$39.99! ***
With a streamlined design and professional editing features, Video Editor MovieMator Pro easily edit any type of video and audio clips in its native format to create fantastic family movies and high quality photo slideshows at the speed of thought. Besides providing the basic editing features like trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating and more, it brings to the table exceptionally advanced editing functionalities like video overlay (PIP), stabilization, etc. With 40+ built-in fixed filter effects and perfect support for keyframe technology, Video Editor Pro will create a variety of eye-catching animation effects.
Video Editor MovieMator Pro provides unlimited video and audio tracks for editing large projects. Moreover, it fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and is optimized for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Create Fantastic Animation Effects with Keyframe Animation Technology
• Text animation: display different text at different times of the clip.
• Rotate animation: set different rotation angles at different times of the video clip.
• Wave animation: show different wave effects at different times of the clip.
• Stabilization animation: show different stabilization effects at different times of the clip.
• Gradient brightness, saturation, contrast, white balance and other effects.
• Download the software NOW to experience more animation effects.
Easily Edit Videos/Audios/Images
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Basic editing features: merging, splitting, rotating, cropping, trimming, etc.
• Seamlessly assemble clips and adjust them frame by frame in the Timeline .
• Separate the audio track from a video file with ease.
• Create colorful slideshows with photos, music and fades.
Make Personalized Home Movies with Creativity
• 40+ fixed filter effects: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Create fantastic animation effects with keyframe animation technology.
• Play multiple videos in the same time with Picture-in-Picture effect.
• Stabilize your shaky Action Camera footage in one click.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Enhance your movie by adding personalized subtitles and dazzling transitions.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
• Arrange and Trim all elements on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock the video /audio track with one-click.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated: email@example.com
* Fixed crashing issues.
* If you still have problems of "MovieMator Pro", you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are pleased to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
Awful, but I paid so I’m gonna have to use it.
I first got the Lite version of the app because it looked promising, but after I was done making my ten minute movie, I downloaded it and it screwed uo the audio. It also only gave me five minuted of my movie. I get it; it’s the lite version. BUT THE APP NEVER GAVE ME A WARNING ABOUT IT. So, to not have wasted my time making the movie, I bought their $25 dollar pro version, and even that just led me to wasting my money. The app itself is extremely laggy. I made a twenty minute video recently, and it looked really good, but while I was working on it, it closed itself out. I expected a little tab to pop up saying it “unexpectedly closed and will be reopened,” because it’s closed out many times before. Never popped up, so I lost my days worth of work over this app.
Also, I don’t know if it is just me, but everytime I try to save the draft, it saves the order and edits I made on the videos but never the actual videos or audio itself. What’s up with that???
Well, I’m probably gonna have to start over now because I spent twenty-five dollars on this and it would be a waste if I didn’t use it. >:(
But yeah, I would never recommend.
We are really sorry to hear that. Concerning the crash issue, could you please send the crash report to us for troubleshooting? We'll work on your problem soon.
Please save your project file when editing.
The audio issue is caused by the inconsistent audio bitrate. Please right click to see the Sample rate and export with the consistent bitrate. Please contact our support (email@example.com) if this problem persists. We'd love to help.
Amazing!!! My go-to app to make videos!
I totally like it. The app does what it says and have all the features I need to edit my family videos. Used the basic free version for months and I am really happy with it. Compared other tools, cropping, resizing, spliting, making PIP, creating transitions and exporting videos have become easier and quicker to me. Thanks goes to the developers and technical support. Every time I have questions, I can always get prompt response from their technical support. After several updates, the basic has become more and more stable and much easier to use now. I recently bought the Pro verison as it’s on sale, really a good bargain. The Pro version never shuts down and has more filters like color adjust, noise reduction which I use a lot. Now I can make perfect videos and all my family like the videos I made with MW Pro. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your support.
Not user friendly
Used it for to make a video that included short videos, pictures and music. I was very hard to use, difficult to find the tools needed to fix the problems. Simple things like putting in a transition and resetting the length of time a picture played took forever. Then i had a few crashes that made pictures invaild so I had to reload the pictures and try to put in the right place and then redo all the transitions again. Super long process. I finally gave up a few days after purchasing the product. I do not recommend this application. It is not worth the $19. On the plus side, if one figured out how things worked and it did not crash, I think it might be a good application but until the bugs are fixed and it becomes user friendly, avoid this product. Also, I did send a message to the customer service on this product and they responded immediately-so two thumbs up for customer service.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll try our best to fix those issues in our future update and make it more convenient to arrange the pictures and videos in the track.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.