The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio & photos .
Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions & more . Voiceover for your video .
Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed. Voiceover for your video .
Export to movie or DVD , built-in professional DVD tool .
Add mosaic, if you want to blocking people's face or other things , the app is your best choose .
Video Editor Redux Lite is the fun, easy-to-use video editing software designed. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
1. Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
2. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
3. Several video screen play at the same time .
4. Provide 27 effects for your videos and photo .
5. Provide 54 transition template for your videos and photos.
6. Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
7. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
8. Detach audio from video.
9. Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points
10. Record video from webcam.
11. Record voiceover for your video.
12. Add mosaic on video.
1. Provide 12 fine subtitle animation effects for your video.
2. Adjust the motion effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points to move your subtitle .
3. Add professional text.
· Support video format ( mp4, mov, avi, mpg, rmvb, wmv, mpeg, rm, 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2, flv, f4v, mkv, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, m4v, dat, dv, mod, asf, nsv, evo and many more) .
· Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
· Support all photos.
· Export to movie. You can share the movie with family and friends.
· Export to DVD .
The app can save the project to local, open the project at the other time.
Note: The app have watermark .
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolved some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It could be a bit cheaper.
I got the free version because i needed to edit a video, I put it together and bam a giant water mark. It said to get of it i needed the full version so i bought it because I didnt want to re edit. 20 dollars it a bit much if you ask me but I am happy with the way it turne out. And yes i realize macs are known for there free editing sofware that comes with them called iMovie… i figured that out after edited the video in the free edition of this and didnt want to spend a few more hours re-editing it. It works fine if you want to buy it for 20 dollars but Mac’s have a great free sofware already on it called iMovie you might want to check it out before downloading this.
IMovie wasn’t working on my computer so I decided to give this a try. Let me just say, WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. I spent well over an hour editing my video, and then BAM! A giant red watermark popped up across the screen for the duration of the video. What kind of moneysuckers decide to tell you that AFTER yo u waste your time? The creators of this app, that’s who. This is absolutely ridiculous and I most definetly will NOT waste 20 dollars to get rid of a watermark. I’m very dissapointed, and advise all readers to not get this app. It may be free, but it wastes time and most end up paying for the full version by the end anyway. It’s a scam, and I am very angry with this experience.
Mr. Steven Love
I just recently upgraded to High Sierra. I used Mpeg Streamclip for many years, but it is a little buggy on High Sierra.
I decided to try this program in the hope it would replace Mpeg Streamclip, but this Video Editor did not perform as I hoped.
I was able to load and play videos but the video playback was not smooth for odd frame rates.
I also found no way to edit the video. It would not allow me to split or cut out parts of the video I did not need.
I do not know if this is due to it being a trial version or not.
I do not buy programs unless I can fully test them ahead of time, and that means having it fully functional during the trial period.
I ended up removing the program using AppCleaner.
Unless there is a FULLY FUNCTIONAL version to test out I do not recommend this program.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.