Video Games Database Scanner
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Catalog and manage all of the video games inventory. For Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 Pro and standard, Xbox One (including X and S), Nintendo Wii U, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, 2DS, DS, N64, arcade, classic computer systems like Commodore 64, and much more! View information, cover, and add personal details.
*** Also look for our apps on the iPad! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your video games collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new video games that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a video game.
- A coverflow view to see all of your video games when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a video game: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any video game details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, platforms, number of players, personal high scores, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each video game.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your video games to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for video games! Better than Collectorz and Delicious Library.
What's New in Version 6.5.3
- Fixed Bulk Scanning so it didn't repeatedly scan items over and over with dialogs popping up
- Fixed the "Value on eBay" item on Info so that it no longer requests the eBay app
App works fine enough when I can use it. It seems to be reliant on internet connection. So when I want to see my collection, I open up the app where it just sits there spinning and spinning. Never showing any of my collections. I assume it’s connecting to the developers servers. But never does. This happens far too often. I don’t understand why I can’t save my collection offline. I def don’t want to use this collection app anymore. But unfortunately I have a large collection and it’s going to take a while to move it over from this app. If it would actually work consistently!!!
App limits main features unless you buy the $10 version of the app. Also tried posting a review from the app asking what I thought but it never posted to the App Store. It’s a cash grab that tries to silence criticism.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 6.5.3
- Size: 61.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iCollect LLC
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$9.99
- Unlock Collectable$5.99
- Unlock All Collectables$24.99