- With this app you can import your own LUTs and apply them to your images and videos. Also a camera is available for recording or taking photos using your LUTs
- Many editing tools are available so you can color correct and color grade your videos and images.
If you have iPad, get instead the "Video LUT for iPad" app.
This app has not In-App purchases or Ads, and never will.
Join the FB group for support. I'm sharing 80+ unique .cube files there and more!
Resolution: The app will save in the best possibly format, highest resolution for your iPhone, that means that if you have a video that is 4K it will save as 4K providing your iPhone is 6s, 6s+,7, 7+ or newer. But if your phone is older it will be saved in just the best possible format.
This app will not resize up your video, so if your original video is 720p it will remain with that size.
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
iTunes File Transfer enabled. You can transfer .cube, .3dl and 512x512 .png LUT tables. Use the Admin button for importing the files after you have transferred them.
You can also import or save cubes to iCloud, DropBox etc.
- Visualise your imported LUTs
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Email any LUT as .cube 16 & 32 (DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT)
- Import zip files with LUT files.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- HSL curves
- Color Balance Wheels
- Overall Opacity
Also apply any of the 570 presets to your video files!
- Enhance (26 presets)
- Pastel (63 presets)
- Tint (54 presets)
- Lomo (10 presets)
- Duotone (40 presets)
- Sepia (81 presets)
- Colors (220 presets)
- LUTs (207 presets)
I'm accepting requests for this app, send your request/ideas/issues to email@example.com and get them in next version!
- Keeps the photo / video picker in latest position (album etc)
- Keeps the metadata when the original image was a JPEG or HIEC (HIEC is saved as max quality JPEG)
- Shares the images (no just saves to library)
- Exposure slider problem solved. (default value should be zero)
- When exporting LUTs as .cube keeps the name of the original LUT (only adds _16 and _32)
Ratings and Reviews
A Must Have
I’m an aspiring filmmaker, and this app beats any other that I have so far seen when it comes to color grading your videos. Extremely easy to use, while some features could be tweaked, (such as being able to compare the original footage to the color graded one horizontally) it is overall an amazing product. I often will find several Luts that I like and can’t decide which one to use (which compared to many other apps that only offer a handful of mediocre options, is a good thing to be distressed about). I would say that this app is definitely worth the money, and really does deserve 5 stars.
As a side note, I would like to add that some people appear to have a problem importing their own Luts, but since I have not used this feature, I do not know. Overall, I am a satisfied customer.
Import your favourite LUTs!
Now I can finally apply my favorite LUTs to the videos I record in Filmic pro with LOG/flat profile!
This app comes with a lot of pre installed video presets to choose from. I had a backup of 7 favourite LUTs of mine on Google Drive in a .zip file. All I had to do was choose "open this item in Video LUT" and this app right away imported the LUTs into the app just like that! I didn't even had to extract the .zip file!
Also there are many other adjustments you can make to your video via this app.
I'm using this on a 6s Plus.
This is the best video apps for LUT so far but..
I really like this apps so much. It’s really easy and straight forward to use. The features are greats too. But it’s only export 720p video. Wish this apps can export at-less 1080p and 4k video in the future.
The app will save in the best possibly format, highest resolution for your iPhone, that means that if you have a video that is 4K it will save as 4K providing your iPhone is 6s, 6s+,7, 7+ or newer.
But if your phone is older it will be saved in just the best possible format. 720p sounds like a best format for iPhone 5s that is 4 years old.
This app will not resize your video, so if your original video is 720p it will remain with that size.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.