By Yuri Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Video Mate can convert between different videos including HD video, SD video, camcorder video, etc.
Video Mate is an ideal tool to convert different videos on Mac for different purpose. It can freely convert 4k video, H.265, XAVC, AVCHD, MTS, MOD, TOD, PVR, MKV, AVI, HD MOV, MPG, etc., on Mac. To edit camcorder video files on iMovie, FCP, FCE, this Video Converter can simply solve the incompatibility. Besides, it can help users to import videos to portable devices such as iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire and so on. To upload videos to YouTube and the like websites is available with this Video Converter, too.
● Convert video on Mac
● Convert 4K video, HD video and even the newest H.265 video from/to any video format
● Extract audio from video and save as MP3, AAC, AIFF, etc. on Mac
● Import video to software like Avid, iMoive, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Quicktime, iTunes, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle Studio, iDVD
● Put video to different devices like iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, Surface Pro, Xbox one, PS4, etc.
● Convert videos to webs for uploading to websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and so on
● Provides video editing functions like cropping, trimming, watermark, special effect, 3D effect, etc.
● Automatically retrieves video's metadata and updates your iTunes library when you transfer the videos to iTunes.
● Easy-to-use operation; user-friendly interface
● Fully Compatible with Mac OSX 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6
What's New in Version 7.0.8
Fixed some bugs.
Good luck with MP4 conversion…
- Category: Video
- Updated: Oct 19, 2015
- Version: 7.0.8
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yuri Wang
- © Copyright (C) 2008-2015 iOrgSoft. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor