Reduce/Increase the width and height a Video and save as new Video!
Just 3 steps. Open, Specify the width & height. Save.
Watch how to use video here : http://bit.ly/1KmGqHP (or click Video Resizer Support)
● Pixel level accuracy.
● Know output Resolution before saving.
● Supports basically any video container with any video codec.
● Note : Increasing the video width & height will degrade the quality.
Questions/Suggestions - Please use the contact form at www.nacentApps.com/contact.html.
Fixed Bug - Now the maximum size is 1920 pixels for both landscape and portrait videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well. and so does this developer other app, Screen Cropper. The interface is clean and efficient, I particularly like its fine grained controls. I’ve tried several similar apps, but none worked as well, if at all, so it’s refreshing to find apps that work as advertised. Keep up the good work.
Simple to use
This app does what it claims to, but here’s a couple drawbacks I encountered:
1. You can’t enlarge a video. I know it would be degrade the quality, but there’s a video I want to make larger.
2. I found the audio quality dropped after the app processed my video. Can the app only adjust the video, and leave the audio track as is?
Only does landscape!
My input video was 1080x1920 and I wanted to convert it to 750x1334 which is smaller than the original. The UI would not let me pick that output resolution. I could pick 1334x750, but that is a landscape orientation which stretches my video. Please fix!
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 20.4 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © www.nacentApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.