Video Rotate & Flip - rotate, flip or fix your videos in portrait or landscape orientation
By Francis Bonnin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With 'Video Rotate & Flip', you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of 'Video Rotate & Flip' :
- you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to change the orientation.
- you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
- you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
- you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
- some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Videos can be imported from your device, iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.
What's New in Version 2.1
This 2.1 version adds small fixes and improvements.
And still from 2.0, a lot of great iOS 9 features :
* New : Photo Cloud compatibility. All your videos, even the ones in the cloud can be used in the app.
* New : 3D Touch support. A new Quick Action is available in the main screen : open the most recent video in your Camera Roll.
* New : Live Photos support. It is possible to open the video part included in a Live Photo, like you are used to do it with your videos.
* New : Extensions : A live Photo can also be imported directly from other applications like the Photo app.
* New : iPad Pro compatibility. Enjoy the app on the big screen of your iPad Pro.
* New : Multitasking support. Thanks to Split View, use another application at the same time. The layout of the app is adjusted accordingly.
* New : App Thinning & bitcode support. The disk space taken by the app has been highly reduced.
* Various fixes and improvements.
If you like this application, don't forget to add/update your reviews.
Thank you for your support !
It does everything it's supposed to do and it does with a simplistic interface too, BUT the video is somehow altered afterwards because although I can view the corrected video from my iPhone library if I attempt to use the video in other applications (slideshows like 1SE) it's just a black screen with audio. If it was free, even with the bug, I'd give it 3-4 stars but it's a paid app so it gets 1.
Simple and Absolutely Necessary
Extremely simple to use, and I can't believe iOS still can't do this. Only improvement I would make is a prettier icon and interface. Just seems outdated, that's all.
📢 Very Good App 🏆
📢 This app works very well on my iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPad 2 on iOS 9. And this is the opinion of a long-term use of many years. I rate this app. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 29, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Francis Bonnin
- © PacoLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.