Video Screen Lock free
By Voros Innovation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Video Screen Lock is 3 screensaver apps in one. It is an Aquarium, a Fireplace and a Sunset screensaver containing 9 beautifully looped HD videos to choose from.
Select one of the aquarium scenes to enjoy the beauty of a tropical reef right there on your screen. Create a romantic setting or give your room a warm effect with a fireplace scene. Or just relax and unwind with a stunning beach sunset scene.
+ 9 beautiful HD video scenes
+ Real videos - no fake computer animated fish, fire or sunsets.
+ Optional Pass Pattern protection
- Choice of two clock designs: Flip Clock and Traditional Clock
- Displays current date and day of the week (Traditional Clock )
- Smart Phone like design
- Option to hide Dock or Status bar icon
- Second monitor support
Choice of 3 methods to stop/unlock the screensaver
1. Draw your preset Pass Pattern (autohiding interface)
2. Move the mouse
3. Click the stop button at bottom of screen (autohiding interface)
Fully functional Status bar
- Smart phone like design
- Displays Battery level (shows charging when plugged in)
- Displays current Wi-fi connection name
Note: All videos are in HD+ resolution and optimised for 13'', 15'' and 17'' screens.
What's New in Version 2.1
+ Small bug fixes
I'm using an extended screen and it does not lock that screen along with the main screen. Other than that I'd like to use short gif files instead of long videos for less ram being used.
I love this app. It is very realistic and has great quality. The sounds are soothing and the lock screen is a fun alternative to a password. I would recommend this app 10/10!
Very interesting video screen lock!! It is flexible to choose the beautiful video themes, and it makes my screen locked vividly and dynamically, get rid of vapidily.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 03, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 474 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Voros Innovation & Business Services Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Voros Innovation
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor