By Frontier Design Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
What's New in Version 6.3.3
New keyframe alignment grid in advanced controls
Bug fixes and improvements
Love this app
Really really love this app. I have a couple suggestions or requests though. 1. Develop the ability to add more than one effect from a group. Example, I would like to be able to adjust constrast and brightness both. But the way the filters work you can only adjust one filter per grouping. So you have to decide one or the other. Second suggestion. MANUAL CONTROL OF FOCUS AND EXPOSURE! The simplest of camera apps allow this. And this would make it so much easier for getting the background effects to smoothly separate from the subject if we had control over the exposure and focus! As it stands, I basically have to point my camera from a dark area to a light area and as the camera is adjusting I have to hit the ae lock button. This app has so many cool features but lacks the simplest of things that would make it that much better!
Ehhh, would love it but...
Ok. Video Star- amazing app, I would give 5 stars. Buuuuuut the main issue with me is not what you have to pay- it's just the layers. I would love to use them because it would benefit me but I can't add layers because of the price. Yeah, I would love to support you guys- of course! But I don't have money lying around. In fact, I was wondering if you could actually have a way where you could add your own layer. I don't know if you understand but it would be amazing if you could add your own layer, blend it, and then you have your clip ready for the next part of the video. Great app, much potential, just needs to be more flexible with people who CAN'T pay for what they want on VS.
Too many in-app purchases
So to start off, I really want to make cool edits and a lot of people told me to use this app. I downloaded it and I wanted to re-effect a clip. No I couldn't because it cost money. So I went to try something else, also cost money. These people are so greedy to me! Can't they see that not everyone has $5 to waste on a pack! It's unfair and you should fix that, and make more things for free. To me it just seems like you're greedy pigs begging for money, because pretty much you have to pay to edit. And all of the people that seem satisfied probably bought the packs. Someone wasted over $80 dollars on the app! That's a lot! It's basically pay to edit, or else you can't do anything, so don't let the "free" app make you think it's free because it for sure ISN'T!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 09, 2017
- Version: 6.3.3
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Frontier Design Group, LLC
- © 2011-2016 Frontier Design Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Motion Madness Effects$1.99
- Video Import KitFree
- Stupendous Re-EffectinatorFree
- Advanced Auto Stop$1.99
- Crazy Party Effects$0.99
- Video Layer Cake$2.99
- Amazing Multi-Panel Mixer$2.99
- Split Screen Effects$0.99
- Killer Kinetics$1.99
- Music in Motion$1.99