Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE Art Sampler effect
• FREE Origami 3D Pack in Multi-Layer
• FREE Hand and Arrow 3D cursors in Multi-Layer
• New Art School Power Pack
• New Velocity Editor
• New Edge Blur effect in Multi-Layer
• Multi-Layer now supports 15 layers
• Import videos directly in Multi-Layer
Ratings and Reviews
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
Good app but a few problems
So video star is a really good app but I have two problems with it and that is the in app purchases and the song choices. So first of all the in app purchases there are really cool effects that will cost money and I understand that they need to make money, but it gets really annoying when you click on an effect and then realize that you need the plus membership and that costs money. I am not saying that they should get rid of the in app purchases but they should move them into a separate category so people know that it costs money. The second problem is the song choices. Now they have pretty good song choices but they only post to them once a week and it gets really annoying if you don’t have iTunes songs you can’t do it but I’ve seen that on musically/TickTock that you can search up a song and they will most likely have it because they have almost every song so I was hoping that they could do the same thing that musically/TickTock does and have almost every song because it will make it much easier to use this app and a lot more fun for the people to use it. I hope you guys read this review and fix the problems that I have suggested. Thanks
A little confusing...
I love this app. There are so many great things about it and you can make good edits. I just have a few complaints. The first is whenever I’m trying to re-effect a clip, sometimes the video or photo doesn’t show up and it doesn’t let me re effect the clip which can be very annoying especially when I’ve worked so hard on the video. The second thing is could you please make it a little less confusing and more clear? I have figured most things out but I have seen other users use certain features and I can’t figure out how to use that feature. The third thing is can you please make more free options? I love this app but I (and others) can’t afford all the paid features and I wish there were more free features. The fourth thing is I want to add audio to a video, but still have the original sound play also. So i would like it if there was a feature to add multiple audios (there might be already, but I haven’t figured it out so if anybody knows please tell me). Overall the app is great, but it needs a few changes and new features.
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 230.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011-2018 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Import Kit Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.