Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE: new layout Appear effect.
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Video star has ups and downs
I love videos star! It is a great editing program that is easy to use unlike harder more confusing computer programs. But there is a few things that start to go downhill. First of all sometimes when I’m making an edit video star crashes and deletes everything that I have spent even hours creating. It says that power on power off cycle helps, but my app continuously crashes anyway. It says to contact videostar but it will not let me do this as I do not have an email connected to this app. The other thing is that video star keeps updating so that it’s easier to use, I like and dislike that idea for one reason and one reason only. People keep putting so much effort into figuring out how to create new things and do different stuff on the app, then the next thing you know, the app updates so that everyone can easily do all of this. It used to be challenging and more fun but now it’s too easy and not as creative to make videos anymore.
Best phone editing app I could ask for
When I started editing I used another app until I stumbled upon Videostar after downloading the app and using it my edits got so much better! From and editors point by of view this is the best of the best, No watermark, easy to use, and really fun. The only thing I really wish for is making multi layer free! Although I usually buy the all access pack I have been saving up to get it for one year so I recently stopped purchasing the all access pack. I just really wish that the multi layer + preset thing were free. I feel like having multi layer free would bring a lot of other editors to the app seeing as most other editors I know use other apps because Paying for multi layer is unnecessary in there eyes. And why buy the single pack when you can get the access pack for the same price. I really hope you consider making multi layer free, seeing as it could be away to attract new customers/users. -A fellow editor and fan of the app
A little confusing...
I love this app. There are so many great things about it and you can make good edits. I just have a few complaints. The first is whenever I’m trying to re-effect a clip, sometimes the video or photo doesn’t show up and it doesn’t let me re effect the clip which can be very annoying especially when I’ve worked so hard on the video. The second thing is could you please make it a little less confusing and more clear? I have figured most things out but I have seen other users use certain features and I can’t figure out how to use that feature. The third thing is can you please make more free options? I love this app but I (and others) can’t afford all the paid features and I wish there were more free features. The fourth thing is I want to add audio to a video, but still have the original sound play also. So i would like it if there was a feature to add multiple audios (there might be already, but I haven’t figured it out so if anybody knows please tell me). Overall the app is great, but it needs a few changes and new features.
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 175.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2018 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Import Kit Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.