Ivideon offers one of the best apps for video surveillance, remote video monitoring, and video recording for security cameras, DVRs, and NVRs.
It lets you keep tabs on things while you’re away, with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations. It tracks what matters most to you, no matter where you are. It keeps you updated on important events in real time and stores those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon’s video-surveillance service is scalable, simple, and reliable. From a webcam monitoring a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) through any standard connected device including iPhone, iPad, Mac
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds in websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, access control, and home automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere—but with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our help desk is ready 24/7.
Plug and play
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight, and many others, love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play—no computer needed.
But all cameras—Swann, Lorex, FLIR, D-Link, Foscam, TRENDnet, EasyN, ACTi, Edimax, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin, and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is, for free!
New push-to-talk interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well then not so good lately
I installed two Oco Bullet cams around the property and opted for the paid subscription for both. Since the wireless feature wasn't reliable, I ran long Ethernet cables through the attic directly to our WiFi router. The app worked pretty well in the beginning but lately I haven't been receiving text notifications no matter which sensitivity setting I'm on. I can access the short video clips if I log on, but I'm not receiving the push notifications which is the whole point of having these cameras. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app on my iPhone and iPad to no avail. I'll try account support but it shouldn't be this iffy.
Best investment ever.
Had these for about a week. Got the Oco one cameras for my home, not even kidding you... they can hear a penny drop on the tile from the next room through a closed door! Night vision.. excellent! Color definition.. HD excellence!
Sends you notifications and you set the sensitivity. Can also talk through cameras. Has free app surveillance but offer other options for small fee.. definitely worth the couple extra bucks on app to upgrade. You can't go wrong with these!
You can't go wrong with this app. I'm using it on my computer with two webcams. It's absolutely perfect, amazing, awesome!!!
If you're having doubts whether to buy this or not. Have no doubts, this app is not a waste of money! It's worth every single penny and you won't regret it.
To whoever worked on this app, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! It's a life saver!
- Mobile Video Solutions CJSS
- 66.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Mobile Video Solutions Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.