Video Teleprompter Lite – Better Scripted Videos
By JoeAllenPro Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Look more confident and natural on camera by recording your videos without having to glance away at your script or notes!
Let's face it: It's hard to just start talking to a camera and look completely natural. Sometimes it just feels plain weird and awkward.
Have you ever tried to read a script while you record, but it always just looks like you're glancing over and obviously reading a script?
Video Teleprompter solves that problem beautifully! It carefully places your script on the screen closely to the camera, so your eyes are looking directly at the lens while you record.
Imagine being able to easily and comfortably read a script while you record and have it look totally natural. Your videos will look way more professional and engaging instantly!
Can you see how this can make a huge difference to the quality of your videos?
– No more paper scripts.
– No more memorizing what to say.
– No more glancing off-camera at your notes.
– Present your videos just like a professional
– Maintain better eye-contact with the camera
– Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– Tap to focus and expose
– Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– Full screen mode
– Adjustable text window
– Create, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– Scripts from Teleprompter Premium are automatically available
– Export and share scripts with others
– Improved scrolling logic to allow you to set even slower scroll speeds.
What's New in Version 2.0
Our Biggest App Update Ever!
– New: Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– New: Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– New: Tap to focus and expose
– New: Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– New: Full screen mode
– New: Adjustable text window
– New: Create, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– New: Scripts from Teleprompter Premium are automatically available
– New: Export and share scripts with others
– Updated: Improved scrolling logic to allow you to set even slower scroll speeds.
Works really well but needs a few things
This app is really good at what it does. However, I think it could use a bit of improvement by adding the following things.
1) faster processing/saving to Camera Roll time.
2) needs to remember the last speed selected--every time I open the app I have to adjust the speed because it's default is too fast for my projects. I'd love to see it stay where I had it last time I used the app.
3) (this is a big one) the app really should show the entire view the camera sees. When ever I use this app it shows a cropped version of what the video will eventually look like, forcing me to ALWAYS crop in post. This is extra work I should not need to do. The stock camera app defaults to this same thing but double tapping the screen causes the actual framing to appear (looks letterboxed) but this does not happen inside this Video Teleprompter app.
Please fix! Thanks!
Frustrating – only works occasionally
I was so excited to get this app. But many times it didn't work or only worked intermittently and it got very frustrating. A couple of times it worked then when it didn't work I thought perhaps I just had too much on my phone but after deleting everything it still didn't work. Then sometimes it would. Then when I needed it most when I had a big audition that was due that I need to turn in it wouldn't work over and over. I was angry that I wasted $15 on this when I can't count on it to work when I need it.
One of the simplest to use the most fully functional Teleprompter apps I've seen. Wish it didn't have the watermark, but it's at the bottom and could be edited out. Probably worth buying.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JoeAllenPro Limited
- © JoeAllenPro Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.