Look more confident and natural on camera by recording your videos without having to glance away at your script or notes!
Let's face it: It's hard to just start talking to a camera and look completely natural. Sometimes it just feels plain weird and awkward.
Have you ever tried to read a script while you record, but it always just looks like you're glancing over and obviously reading a script?
Video Teleprompter solves that problem beautifully! It carefully places your script on the screen closely to the camera, so your eyes are looking directly at the lens while you record.
Imagine being able to easily and comfortably read a script while you record and have it look totally natural. Your videos will look way more professional and engaging instantly!
Can you see how this can make a huge difference to the quality of your videos?
– No more paper scripts.
– No more memorizing what to say.
– No more glancing off-camera at your notes.
– Present your videos just like a professional
– Maintain better eye-contact with the camera
– Import your scripts
– Record videos without the "Recorded with..." watermark
– Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– Tap to focus and expose
– Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– Full screen mode
– Adjustable text window
– Control Scrolling & Recording from Apple Watch
– Control Scrolling & Recording from a Bluetooth keyboard
– Create, import, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– Scripts from Teleprompter Premium are automatically available
– Import from Dropbox
– Export and share scripts with others
– Improved scrolling logic to allow you to set even slower scroll speeds.
Video Teleprompter automatically scrolls your scripts on the side of display closest to the front-facing camera on your device. This means that when you read your script, you're looking closer to the camera, rather than off-camera.
Fixed critical crashing bugs found in version 2.1
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and takes great video!
Crashes on launch
App crashes on launch on XS, iOS 12.0.1
Developer Response ,
Hi Schneider. I can confirm that the app works fine on iPhone XS with iOS 12.0.1. Looks like you’re having an isolated issue. If you use the support link here on the App Store to contact me, I can help you quickly and get things working for you. This is much quicker than leaving a review. 🙂
Finally, someone gets it!
The main problem with Teleprompter apps for smart phones is that the script takes up the entire screen. In this app the script takes up only as much of the screen as you want it to. This way you always maintain eye contact with your audience. Plus the scrolling speed is almost infinitely variable making it very easy to get the speed just right. I love this app. It makes it a hundred times easier to record with a smart phone than any app I’ve ever used, and I’ve used a lot of them. Kudos to this developer for taking the time to understand how people want to use his product.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.