Video Tube - Stream and Play Videos
By Yau You Music Video Professionals - Tube Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best Video Player available!
Stream and watch all online videos from YouTube and Vimeo with Video Tube!
Browse through popular, featured and trending videos. Search easily for any video you want and stream and view them directly on your device. Watch full screen video or view in a convenient screen with comments and related videos. Login to your YouTube account and watch videos from your channels, post comments to videos and watch your playlists.
Why you should use Video Tube to watch your videos:
• Unique video widget to open videos right from your Notification Center!
• Created by App Professionals for the best user experience!
• Superfast and logical interface!
• Very easy and fast video search through all YouTube and Vimeo videos.
• Login to your YouTube account
• Browse YouTube channels
• Subscribe to YouTube channels
• Browse and manage YouTube Playlists
• Post comments to videos
• Watch your history and favourites videos
• Manage and view videos in the 'watch later' list
• Watch your purchased videos
• Watch your uploaded videos
• Search and find videos and channels more easily than any other app available
• Everything is possible! Read comments, browse related videos and more - all while watching
Video Tube is a universal application and is suitable for all iPhone, iPod and iPad devices!
Video Tube is powered by YouTube and Vimeo.
YouTube trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 3.52
More video categories!
Fixed some issues
The fast forward and rewind buttons don't work. When I hold down on either one, it doesn't rewind or fast forward to any part I prefer. Also, when it's paused and I hold down on either button, it won't rewind or go forward slowly. Also, whenever I adjust the volume control, the icon pops up on the screen. Please fix both functions as soon as possible.
Version 3.5 -"What to Watch" STILL screwed up!!
I used to love this app. But with a recent update, the "What to Watch" feature no longer highlights new videos from the channels I've subscribed to. This has made what had been a truly excellent app next to worthless. It WAS NOT one of the "issues" fixed with the last update.
Why do developers always take excellent apps and ruin them with "improvements"?
I thought it was new...
This is a really great app, it really is. Or should I say... Was. The "more from" feature shows nothing, and all the categories like what to watch and featured all say no videos found. I'm sorry to say, after 1.5, it got worse. Please fix this.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 3.52
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: G Schol Holding BV
- © Yau You Music Video Professionals
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.