Video Tube - Stream and Play Videos
By Yau You Music Video Professionals - Tube Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best Video Player available!
Stream and watch all online videos from YouTube and Vimeo with Video Tube!
Browse through popular, featured and trending videos. Search easily for any video you want and stream and view them directly on your device. Watch full screen video or view in a convenient screen with comments and related videos. Login to your YouTube account and watch videos from your channels, post comments to videos and watch your playlists.
Why you should use Video Tube to watch your videos:
• Unique video widget to open videos right from your Notification Center!
• Created by App Professionals for the best user experience!
• Superfast and logical interface!
• Very easy and fast video search through all YouTube and Vimeo videos.
• Login to your YouTube account
• Browse YouTube channels
• Subscribe to YouTube channels
• Browse and manage YouTube Playlists
• Post comments to videos
• Watch your history and favourites videos
• Manage and view videos in the 'watch later' list
• Watch your purchased videos
• Watch your uploaded videos
• Search and find videos and channels more easily than any other app available
• Everything is possible! Read comments, browse related videos and more - all while watching
Video Tube is a universal application and is suitable for all iPhone, iPod and iPad devices!
Video Tube is powered by YouTube and Vimeo.
YouTube trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 3.59
- Added DailyMotion Support (!)
- Added Local Videos Support
- Improved UI
Still not working.
Almost perfect, now can we just fix the forward/rewind buttons? Thank you.
Thats a good App just I need to know how is to make playlists
Great alternative, but...
I don't want to be too nit picky, but I request that you guys implement a category that shows all the subscriptions (the videos, not the channels), similar to what the regular YouTube app provides. Also, it would be convenient to be able to reply to comments just like the YouTube app. Also, when looking at the channels I'm subscribed to, I wish that their videos would be in one category, their own subscriptions would be in another, and their playlists would be in another (again, just like the YouTube app).
The biggest and only reason I'm sticking with Video Tube is that it's much more responsive than YouTube, so keep up the excellent coding and optimization. I already paid for the premium ad-free version, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would fulfill these requests. Cheers :)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 3.59
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: G Schol Holding BV
- © Yau You Music Video Professionals
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.