Video & TV Cast for Roku + Remote: Stream Movies
By 2kit consulting
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch any web video or camera-roll video on your Roku and enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video caster.
With Video & TV Cast for Roku you can browse the web and stream any web video or online TV show on your Roku. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your Roku. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will start the show.
* COMPATIBILITY: Please test your favorite videos with the free app edition before upgrading! Compatibility may depend on your Roku device and firmware.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to email@example.com instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote: Control your Roku straight from your device or even with your Apple Watch. The remote works independed from video streaming and you can use it with other Roku channels as well.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Bookmarks: Add and manage as many bookmarks as you want, either in the bookmarks menu or directly in the browser.
* Remove Ads: Removes the sponsoring ads and gives the developers support for creating new features and updates. Please note: This upgrade will not block the ads that are part of websites that you visit. To remove website ads please purchase the additional Ad-Blocker upgrade.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings. Please note: To remove the sponsoring ads as well you need the additional Remove Ads upgrade.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: After purchasing this you can set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> USER FEEDBACKS
"You have saved my life - Honestly. I cannot thank you enough. This is probably the best app I have ever gotten. Purchased all of the addons immediately after I saw it worked. I hope you continue to develop, and I trust you see our emails :)"
AJ The Man, USA
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or one of its products or any other trademark mentioned here.
What's New in Version 1.11
- Bug fixes
Kinda fixed the patch!! Thanks!!!!
I took my bad off review because you guys actually tried to fix the patch i notice that it works on mostly any movie i select from an ads free website i see movies. But if the http has google on it like for example http/:goolgeshare or http/:googlestorage or any other form of google it doesn't work it does play on my phone but says failed to load but only on google or lemonshare http/: if you could fix that patch i would be thankful and if its out of your hands still great job guys and thanks for all your hard work and actually listening to our comments and try making this app the best.
P.S. try fixing the google problem because narcos season 3 is only on googleshare lol 😅
I Love It
My wife and I wanted to cast some internet movies onto the tv, but I forgot my laptop at my mom's house. I was able to download this program and have the movie playing on my tv within 3 minutes. Watching high definition movies on my tv through my phone, for free. God I love this country. The best part of all is my Roku remote allowed us to pause, rewind, and fast forward the movie independent of the phone.
Quick and easy
It's not as quick as easy but it's worth 5 extra minutes to look up, find, and start the movie. With this app you can now watch anything on your Roku, and you don't have to buy or download anything. I love this app so far and I think it's amazing that it's free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- © 2kit consulting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition$5.99
- Local Videos$0.99
- Remove Ads (Bronze)$0.99
- Desktop Mode$0.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum)$4.99
- Change Homepage$0.99
- Remove Ads (Silver)$1.99