Sony's TV remote control app Video＆TV SideView will make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable.
Using a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app as a TV remote control for the home.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller
- Video & TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV Bravia
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
- Additional information
1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
- Improving the quality of operation
- Changed the data controller from Sony Network Communications Inc. to Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as a remote
I'm not sure why this is only rated three stars. I can't ever find my physical remote. This allows me to control the tv with my phone. Awesome.
Does NOT work with my IPhone 4
Doesn’t work anymore!
Please fix! Doesn’t work anymore! I’m using an Xs Max running 12.1
- Sony Network Communications Inc.
- 102.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sony Network Communications Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Player $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.