*Special Update Sale! 20% off for a limited time only!*
Video Wallpaper 4K is an innovative new 4K Video Motion Wallpaper application! Video Wallpaper 4K features 20+ stunning themes, with each theme featuring breathtaking 4K Video and the most cutting-edge and beautiful "Desklets" ever to grace a Desktop! 4K Video Wallpapers include: Fireplaces, Timelapsed Clouds, Slow Motion Beaches, Gorgeous Fireworks displays, Mountains, Waterfalls, and many more Space, Nature, and Architecture Themes! Video Wallpaper 4K features a super efficient video player foundation that can play full 4K videos while consuming on average 5% CPU per display. Built on tested and proven technology, Video Wallpaper 4K is the most beautiful application to ever live on your Desktop. Video Wallpaper 4K works great on Retina (3K) displays as well!
- 20+ Ultra HD Themes
- All included Quicktime videos are full 4K
- Unlimited Display support, with each display being independently customizable
- 4K Videos include Fireplaces, Timelapsed Clouds, Slow Motion Beaches, Fireworks displays, Mountains, Waterfalls, Rivers, and more
- 20+ True 4K Videos with a wide variety of Nature, Architecture, Space, and Holiday Themes
- Choose Themes graphically with a single click
- Add over 30 different Widgets with a single click; with each Widget supporting customized position, size, font, foreground color, and background color
- Forecast Widgets show Temperature, Conditions, Wind speed, Humidity, and Pressure for the next 12 hours
- Works great with Retina (3K) displays
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use
- All new completely redesigned Themes (Please note existing Users will have to set your default Theme again when upgrading from 2.x to 3.x, if you're experiencing any issues please visit our Support Page)
- New Widgets (formerly known as Desklets)
- Added Touch Bar Support
- Improved Dynamics (Closing/Opening Laptop lid, connecting/disconnecting displays, etc.)
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Ratings and Reviews
Hoped for so much more. Video looks and sounds good, however…
- You can’t set desklets (which it calls videos) to switch without going to the preference pane.
- You can load your own quicktime videos, but it doesn’t save that video. You have to reload it every time you use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.