Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos. Or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video or tap "+" to record new video.
2. Tap thumbnail again to select the video and open editor
3. Use pinch/drag gestures to add zoom effect to video. You can do it when video is playing or paused
4. Tap "Done" and select "Overwrite" or "Save As a Copy" to start rendering. Even if you choose "Overwrite" you can revert to original anytime.
- Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Zoom app from system Photos
- add Video Zoom/Pan/Crop effect to existing videos
- turn device to landscape orientation to open full screen preview
- possibility to revert to original video from the app gallery (tap and hold on thumbnail)
- select output quality lower or equal to original (4k/1080p/720p)
- iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
- recording from Front or Back camera
- save zoomed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Only works on videos recorded after download
I was hoping this could be used to edit video that I had in my photo/video library. Unfortunately it seems to only work on videos that are recorded after you have downloaded the app. Don't understand why that would be. Too bad- the app seems pretty cool when it does work.
Great app for nature videos
It works great on 6S. I record critters on 4K, then zoom in with this app. Zooming later allows me to get great framing for posting on Instagram. It takes a little getting used to. I would mind the option for some automation for more fluid zooms. Keep up the good work!
Perfect for 6s
1. Record video in 4k. 2. Use this app to apply zoom here and there. 3. Render result in 1080p or 720p quality in this app.
I now don't use Zoom during recording on my 6s. I apply zoom later and render to full hd quality.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.