Record video, pause, and continue recording whenever you want - when you ready, save your recordings as one complete video to your camera roll ! Before saving, you can also edit your video (check full list below) !
- pause and resume your recording,
- record as many video segments as you want,
- add filters to your videos,
- add photos / images to your recordings,
- change order of your movie segments,
- delete any video segment before saving,
- trim video segments duration,
- export all segments or just selected ones, as one video to camera roll,
- share recordings using Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc. directly from app,
- zoom in/out with pinch gesture or slider while recording,
- change camera to back/front while recording.
*Edit funcionality available after in-app purchase.
- Add photos to videos!
- Improved app accessibility.
- New tutorials.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice Edit & Stop, but More Edit Options
Hi! I would like to say that this is app is great for me and I uploaded many videos with this app. I’ve been here for a while now and realized that they should add some more stuff into this like more edit options such as text, music, and even GIFS. This would be such a positive update for those who have spent on the editor option (like me) and would intrigue more people Into buying the edit option. But either way, great job and I love your guys app!
I used this app about 2 years ago to record a video for my dying grandma, and it worked perfectly. I would’ve gave it 5 stars and everything. But, the app came into mind one day when I had to film something else for a passing relative. I started recording, and it worked fine, the app would work, and look just great. Just when I was going to export the video, I looked over it to see if there were any mistakes. I watched over the video, and found in some scenes that there was just a staticky green, like losing power while on a TV. I thought it was just a bug, so I restarted the app, (I didn’t delete it, just restarted it) The footage was gone. I don’t know what to do, or how to get the footage back.
Can’t get the audio to work
I love this app but I can’t get the audio to work. When I first got this app, it said Access Camera and Access Microphone. I access them both, but when I accessed the audio, it sent me to settings. I looked but it didn’t say access audio. I used KineMaster to edit what my characters were saying. Please fix this. <3
- Grzegorz Wojcik
- 29 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WiseApps 2014-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Edit Functionality + No ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.