Record video, pause, and continue recording whenever you want - when you ready, save your recordings as one complete video to your camera roll ! Before saving, you can also edit your video (check full list below) !
- pause and resume your recording,
- record as many video segments as you want,
- add filters to your videos,
- add photos / images to your recordings,
- change order of your movie segments,
- delete any video segment before saving,
- trim video segments duration,
- export all segments or just selected ones, as one video to camera roll,
- share recordings using Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc. directly from app,
- zoom in/out with pinch gesture or slider while recording,
- change camera to back/front while recording.
*Edit funcionality available after in-app purchase.
- Add photos to videos!
- Improved app accessibility.
- New tutorials.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but...
I’ve been using this app for over a year now, and it’s always worked! But there is a lot of audio problems... when the clip is finishing the audio cuts off, I’ve had this problem for a really long time but I don’t really mind it much. So I started to leave a space of silence at the end of the clip so it has enough space. But recently it hasn’t been working. Every time I record it doesn’t record, well it records for 25 seconds and then it doesn’t save the rest. I deleted it, but I cant get it back, I tried to delete it so maybe it would help solve the problem? But it didn’t. So me and many other reviewers would like it if you could fix this problem! :Bug/glitch. Edit: so it let me get it back but it still doesn’t let me record
I started out liking it...
You get what you pay for. And I was considering purchasing the full version of the app. But suddenly within the past week, I have been inundated with ads in the software...extra ads. And now, features that WERE available in the free version, were taken away.
Yes the developers should be allowed recompense for their app...but to take away something that was already included previously? Now I'm disinclined to purchase the full version (which also has gone quite a bit up in price) because I don't want to support the kind of greed as exhibited here.
More ads? Fine. Increase purchase price a little fine. Increase by a lot and disable free features? Not fine.
Dear user, price has not changed. It has always been $4.99 for full version.
Green/Purple Line On Edge Of Videos
I really enjoy using this app and being able to pause and continue recording and save it all as one video. But as of late, my videos have been saving with a colored line bar on the edge. I usually record horizontally, so the colored bar appears on the top edge of my videos. I tried a vertical video just now and the colored bar appeared on top. It’s not there while recording, but it’s there once the videos are saved. I tried the iPhone camera just now to see if maybe it was an iPhone glitch, and there was no line in any of the test videos I did, only when I use this app. Please, someone help!! Thanks!
- Grzegorz Wojcik
- 29 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WiseApps 2014-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Edit Functionality + No ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.