VideoGrade - Color Editor for HD Video and Photos
By Fidel Lainez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your movies look exactly the way you want with VideoGrade, a powerful, flexible and easy to use color grading editor for video. Universal app, optimized for all the retina displays. http://videogradeapp.com/
VideoGrade is a color grading tool for your videos. It features high quality filters that will let you adjust the image on your videos in any way you can imagine. VideoGrade is built with freedom in mind: you will have total control over each of the filters. Whether you want to radically change the look of your videos, correct defects like color cast or poor lighting or subtly enhance them, VideoGrade has the tools you need.
VideoGrade gives you all the information you need while editing: real-time previews of how the video will look like, color channels histogram, clipping previews and split screen mode for comparing the edited video with the original.
All the freedom VideoGrade gives is presented in a clean, beautiful and easy to use interface. After just a few minutes, you will become familiar with everything VideoGrade offers.
Under the hood, VideoGrade features a powerful render engine that takes maximum advantage of your device to process HD videos quickly.
Download VideoGrade now and surprise everybody with the quality and look of your videos!
+ Color correct any video recorded with (or synchronized to) your device easily.
+ All the filters that you will need to enhance or radically transform your videos.
+ Real-time previews, color histograms, clipping previews and split modes for comparison.
+ Capture frames from your videos and save them as images.
+ Export your videos in Full HD, HD or choose between the other export presets.
Each update gets better! Stay tuned for new features and improvements.
Exposure, Contrast, Vibrance, Temperature, Vignette, Recovery, Sharpness, Monochrome, Brightness, Saturation, Effects, Channel mixer, Tint.
Questions? Problems? Suggestions? I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email to email@example.com. Note that if you leave a support question in the comments, I will not be able to write you back, so just shoot me an email instead.
"One of VideoGrade's best qualities is that it doesn't sacrifice simplicity for function or vice versa." - Gizmodo
"VideoGrade is now an essential app for iOS videographers." - Cult of the Mac
"VideoGrade is the best low-cost color correction app currently available for iOS." - Filmmaking with the iPad and the iPhone
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Hi there, Videograders!
VideoGrade 5 was a big release that left no parts of the app untouched. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things didn't quite work as intended. This update fixes many of those things and improves others.
Thanks a lot for all the feedback received! New versions are developing as you read this, so keep sending your comments and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
== IMPROVED ==
- VideoGrade 5 will now load presets created with older VideoGrade versions.
- The Tint editor now displays the values of the tint strength in numeric format.
- Small UI tweaks.
== FIXED ==
- A crash that could happen when trying to load an iCloud video without Internet connection.
- A crash that could happen when canceling the Video Export Options screen.
- A crash that could happen when saving a video to the Photo Library.
Release notes for VideoGrade 5 were:
VideoGrade 5 is a major upgrade. The app incorporates many new features and improvements. Some of the highlights are:
- Updated for iOS 10: It takes advantage of many of the latest and greatest iOS features.
- Added Levels adjustment filter.
- Added Hue adjustment filter.
- Added Noise Reduction filter.
- Added options for rotating videos or photos.
- Added support for Live Photos.
- Added support for all the screen sizes and orientations.
- Added support for multitasking on the iPad.
- Added support for 3D Touch Quick Launch actions.
- Added a Photos Extension: You can now run VideoGrade directly from the Photos app.
- Improved workflow and UI.
- Improved Vignette filter.
- Improved Saturation filter.
- Improved Brightness filter.
- Improved integration with your Photos Library.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Thank you very much for using VideoGrade. New features are still in development and they will be included soon, so don’t hesitate to send your feedback, suggestions and requests to email@example.com .
Thank You for Listening
A few months ago, when this app first had its big redecoration, I was extremely disappointed with the result and I wrote the creators a letter, citing everything I believe they did wrong. And they listened. They fixed the bug I pointed out and added on two of the features I thought were lost forever in the update. So thank you so much for making those changes and restoring this app to my favorite video coloring app on the market!
Extensions for Photos!
Other developers should see the standard set by this app. The extension for Photos is a dream addition for a speedy workflow. The tools here make mobile grading on the go an absolute must for users traveling and looking to share clips.
Love this app, so great!
Seamless with GoPro
This app makes mobile editing of underwater photos as easy as can be. It is intuitive and produces amazing results for photos to be shared and enjoyed. Thank you!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fidel Lainez
- © 2012-2017 Fidel Lainez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Generous tip$0.99
- Amazing tip$4.99
- Awesome tip$1.99