Make your movies look exactly the way you want with VideoGrade, a powerful, flexible and easy to use color grading editor for video. Universal app, optimized for all the retina displays. http://videogradeapp.com/
VideoGrade is a color grading tool for your videos. It features high quality filters that will let you adjust the image on your videos in any way you can imagine. VideoGrade is built with freedom in mind: you will have total control over each of the filters. Whether you want to radically change the look of your videos, correct defects like color cast or poor lighting or subtly enhance them, VideoGrade has the tools you need.
VideoGrade gives you all the information you need while editing: real-time previews of how the video will look like, color channels histogram, clipping previews and split screen mode for comparing the edited video with the original.
All the freedom VideoGrade gives is presented in a clean, beautiful and easy to use interface. After just a few minutes, you will become familiar with everything VideoGrade offers.
Under the hood, VideoGrade features a powerful render engine that takes maximum advantage of your device to process HD videos quickly.
Download VideoGrade now and surprise everybody with the quality and look of your videos!
+ Color correct any video recorded with (or synchronized to) your device easily.
+ All the filters that you will need to enhance or radically transform your videos.
+ Real-time previews, color histograms, clipping previews and split modes for comparison.
+ Capture frames from your videos and save them as images.
+ Export your videos in Full HD, HD or choose between the other export presets.
Each update gets better! Stay tuned for new features and improvements.
Exposure, Contrast, Vibrance, Temperature, Vignette, Recovery, Sharpness, Monochrome, Brightness, Saturation, Effects, Channel mixer, Tint, Hue, Levels, Bloom, Posterize, Rotation.
Questions? Problems? Suggestions? I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that if you leave a support question in the comments, I will not be able to write you back, so just shoot me an email instead.
"One of VideoGrade's best qualities is that it doesn't sacrifice simplicity for function or vice versa." - Gizmodo
"VideoGrade is now an essential app for iOS videographers." - Cult of the Mac
"VideoGrade is the best low-cost color correction app currently available for iOS." - Filmmaking with the iPad and the iPhone
Hi there, Videograders!
VideoGrade 6 was a big release with a variety of additions, improvements and fixes. Version 6.0.4 puts some finishing touches to the release.
== ADDED ==
- A "What's New" screen that will keep you informed about new features as they are introduced.
== IMPROVED ==
- Minor performance and quality improvements.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed an issue that could cause some videos to export with very bad quality when the source video had a low bitrate.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed and issue introduced in version 6. that prevented the Presets and the Batch Queue functionalities from working correctly. Sorry for the inconveniences!
== ADDED ==
- Undo / Redo operations.
- New effects: Bloom and Posterize.
- Added a Reset button to each adjustment panel.
== IMPROVED ==
- Updated for iOS 11: It takes advantage of many of the latest and greatest iOS features.
- Updated for the iPhone X screen.
- Adjustment panels can now be dismissed by swiping down or left. They can also be dismissed by tapping on the Preview Area.
- On the iPad, it is not possible to collapse or expand the different editing panels.
- Improved video and audio quality.
- Improved metadata management.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed an issue that could render some videos with the wrong size.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Live Photos taken with iOS 11 from being processed correctly.
Thank you very much for using VideoGrade. The next version is being developed as you read this, so keep sending your comments and requests to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Potential to be really good...
Remarks for photo editing only: I really like the UI and the functionality on much of what this app does (recognizing other, free apps do essentially the same things for pix) but am disappointed in certain things. My biggest gripe is that when you finish grading a still pic, that pic can be saved non-destructively, but you can only save at a reduced resolution. My 24 MP pix loose about 1/3 of their resolution.
Trying to research if this is adjustable or not, I note there is no online user manual or even FAQ’s; those are still being developed. I ironically note you do have a “Tip Jar”...what is that for, really? What have you done to earn “tips”?
Thank You for Listening
A few months ago, when this app first had its big redecoration, I was extremely disappointed with the result and I wrote the creators a letter, citing everything I believe they did wrong. And they listened. They fixed the bug I pointed out and added on two of the features I thought were lost forever in the update. So thank you so much for making those changes and restoring this app to my favorite video coloring app on the market!
One of a kind!
There are practically no other app that will color fix, high def videos. This app is so valuable to video enthusiasts. The tools are endless, thank God for this app! Update I’ve continued to use this gem for years and love it even more. It was almost unusable for a bit but iOS operating systems can render an app a dud. I would try it a few times a week and one day the magic was back even better then before.
- Fidel Lainez
- 15.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Fidel Lainez
- In-App Purchases
- Generous tip $0.99
- Unbelievable tip! $19.99
- Awesome tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.