VideoKit - a very handy utility for capturing video in small size and high quality, or compress your existing videos and save up to 80% space without any noticable quality loss.
You will never worry about phone space any more. Never miss your precious moment just because phone space is full.
- Capture high quality video in very small file size. You can save up to 80% of disk space.
- Customizable video capture options, including: resolution, framerate, bitrate, flash, filter...
- Compress existing videos in library to much smaller size without any noticable quality loss.
NOTE: The application is ad-supported and limited to 5 minutes record only, please upgrade to Pro version for ad-free and unlimited video recording. After compression successfully, you need to remove original video from Photo Library manually.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Awful, do not purchase
The app would not compress my video has it is supposed to do. I even paid for the upgrade. I ended up purchasing a free app that worked perfectly.
Some suggestions to make it PERFECT
I mainly tried this app to use a lower bitrate when recording video, which works well. The ability to transcode existing video to lower res/bitrate is also a nice feature. However, it's lacking a lot of features that the default Apple camera app has (listed below).
Please add these features to reach parity with the iOS camera app:
* Digital Image Stabilization
* 1080p 60fps recording
* Open to camera mode by default
* Ability to take photo while recording video
* Digital zoom
New feature to add:
* Ability to pause/resume video recording
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.