By Video Medicine Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For the cost of a co-pay, VideoMedicine connects you with world class, leading health care providers. Our solution protects your privacy and gives you access to over 40+ Specialists.
Don’t waste time and money rearranging your life. Avoid the crowded waiting room before seeing a doctor. Schedule an appointment around your lifestyle, or speak to a provider instantly. Feel free to invite your doctor to join VideoMedicine.
Receive advice; learn about diagnoses and treatment plans. In some instances, you can get a prescription.
- Our world-class health care providers hail from Harvard, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins, just to name a few... They are here to take care of you, and your family.
- Go beyond primary care: Choose from over 40 specialists across multiple categories (Cardiology, Dermatology, Oncology, and more).
- VideoMedicine is HIPAA compliant and uses high-level encryption. If needed, there is an optional anonymous mode to hide your true identity.
- Create your own Health Team: Add leading primary care providers and specialists to your own portfolio.
- Invite your own health care provider, or use choose from our platform.
- Immediately engage with a provider, or schedule an appointment when convenient for you.
- Never leave work, home, or school for an appointment
- International capabilities: On vacation? VideoMedicine’s portfolio of providers will travel with you, in your pocket.
For Our Providers:
- Recruit new patients to your practice, or enhance your existing practice with VideoMedicine follow-ups and appointments.
- Schedule virtual office hours by adjusting your online and offline hours.
- Set your own costs on a per appointment basis – fee for service, or charge per minute. You are paid monthly via direct deposit.
- Once registered, you have the option to receive more patients through our expanding enterprise partnerships.
Please note: Prescriptions via VideoMedicine are available where state law permits. See our website for details. There are some medications that are not legal or appropriate to prescribe using this app. Prescriptions are written at the full discretion of your online doctor, provider or psychologist.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
"Quick Care" Feature - Allows to quickly initiate an appointment with a provider within 15 minutes of the request submission.
Removal of "Anonymous Mode" Feature
Bug Fixes and enhancements