VideoSnap - Taking still Photo while Recording Video
By i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the first to try the iPhone 5 feature using Video Snap, take photos while recording videos.
VideoSnap is an easy to use to capture or taking photo while you are recording a video.
Bring out the best quality from your camera all photos and videos are in HD.
- Capture a series of photo while you are recording video.
- Video & Photo Quality Max, Medium, Low.
- Hight Definition Photo & Video (Maximum resolution from your device).
- Taking UNLIMITED photos while recording video.
- Fully functional camera supported photo & Video
- Back & Front camera
- Video & Photo Preview
- Multi Export to photo & Video Album
- Supported both iPhone and iPad
Photo by A500
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Video & Photo Quality adjustable. Max, Medium, Low.
Doesn't automatically adjust to horizontally.
If you hold your device horizontally it videos sideways. It does not automatically adjust. This MUST be fixed in the next update!
This does not take stills from videos you currently have,only ones from you film using this app,waste of money
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 03, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
- © 2012 i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).