** Select the best bits as you film and we fuze the clips together to instantly give you an action-packed shareable movie in 1080p - no editing, no waiting, just fast and fun. **
Hold down to capture the action and release in the gaps to effortlessly create a quick-fire mini movie. Perfect for capturing sport, events, nights out and life as it happens. Add and delete as many clips as you like. When you are done, share it with your friends or the world.
REASONS TO LOVE VIDFUZE
1. Great footage - minutes of boring footage becomes seconds of action-packed fun.
2. Space saving - Save gigabytes by never recording unwanted footage.
3. Time saving - Edit as you go, not afterwards.
4. Easy to use - Just open the app and touch the screen! (Even my grandma can do it, true fact)
5. Super Fast - VidFuze opens and records 3 seconds faster than the native video app so you'll never miss the action.
- We've replaced the static record button with a dynamic animation that appears wherever you touch the screen. It's addictive.
- 'Save' will now save your movie straight to Photos. Quick and simple.
- Tool Tips have been added showing first time users around the app.
- The Camera button and Save button have been updated so they're clearly visible no matter what background they're on.
Ratings and Reviews
Eclipse footage that can't be saved...?!?
So the doesn't even present an option to share & won't save to my camera roll which makes this app useless until it can be fixed. Now I'm stuck around 500+MB
Of footage that I can only keep on here till you guys FIX the issue or I'll just have to delete it, which I'd rather not do.
I'm not too sure if you actively read these or the "support part" of your website in which I emailed about this problem.
I'd really appreciate some feedback.
I will adjust the rating if you can address the issue.
Just as I gave up hope...
...I run into this app. I was 10/10 for video editing apps that were terrible. The simplicity and practicality of this app is wonderful. We need more apps like this available on iTunes and less apps that turn itunes into a reincarnation of MySpace.
Not the best
I love the app but my video will not save to my camera roll. I’d give this a good review if I was able to save my video, but since I’m not, this is not a very good app. The bug needs to be fixed and I’m not sure if I want to delete the app because then all of my footage would be deleted. I’m unhappy about it and I see that it’s happened to multiple people. I give this a two star rating for what’s going on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.