View-Master® Into the Labyrinth
By Mattel, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***A View-Master® viewer or Google Cardboard compatible viewer is required.
***View-Master® Into the Labyrinth™ book purchase required.
*** View-Master®: Into the Labyrinth™ is not optimized for the iPhone 5 or iPhone 5c.
Solve challenging puzzles with this mind-bending, multiplayer game!
View-Master®: Into the Labyrinth™ is an innovative multiplayer game in VR. One player is trapped in an elaborate labyrinth using the View-Master® viewer. The other player uses the Into the Labyrinth™ book of puzzle-solving tools. Working together, the players will solve the puzzles and escape the labyrinth!
- 4 Difficulty Levels (Easy, Medium, Hard and Ultimate Challenge)
- Stats are revealed after completing each labyrinth
This game was designed to work best with the View-Master® Virtual Reality Viewer or Deluxe VR Viewer (sold separately). It also works with Google Cardboard. Just download the app, insert your compatible smartphone into the viewer and View-Master® will become your portal to immersive, 360-degree virtual reality adventures.
Come have a look around. You won’t believe what you can see!
• Enter the world of virtual reality with the View-Master® VR viewer and Deluxe VR Viewer (sold separately) and travel to another world full of puzzle-filled labyrinths.
• Use the Into the Labyrinth™ book of puzzle-solving tools (sold separately) for an innovative co-op VR experience.
• Collect Experience Packs (sold separately) to visit new places, explore new environments and discover new worlds with a whole new level of realism!
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5 or above. May not be optimized for iPhone 5 or iPhone 5c.
Mattel reserves the right to terminate the View-Master®: Into the Labyrinth™ app after June 17, 2018.
For further questions about the View-Master®: Into the Labyrinth™ app please contact customer support at www.service.mattel.com
Awesome VR Puzzle
This is a great spin on traditional puzzle games. One player is in VR and has to explain the puzzles they see to someone not in VR. It's kinda like Keep Talking and No One Gets Hurt but less frenetic and more strategy based. It's a lot of fun to solve the puzzles together and the graphics inside are really cool too. Definitely recommend but you have to have the booklet thing to play so make sure you have that too.
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 11, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 186 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mattel
- © 2016 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.