Viewer for Axis Cams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and control your AXIS Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your AXIS IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for AXIS PTZ models - including Presets.
- Listen to your audio enabled cams.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later, tweet it or lets you email to someone straight away.
Record video clips
- Record the live stream from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Control your cam
- Turn off and on lights on supported camera models.
- Activate & deactivate input & output ports to control tech connected to your camera.
- Adjust Image Appearance & Exposure settings.
- This feature offers H.264 real time video streaming
(Only available for RTSP enabled cams with H.264 video)
In-App Purchases Available
- Ability to view Edge Storage Recordings (held on your camera's SD card or NAS devices).
- Ability to watch Timelapse Movies created from your camera.
- Ability to add other camera types to the application. Such as Sony, Vivotek, D-Link etc.
- Install and setup Video Motion Detection on your camera from the App
- Set up camera Root Passwords.
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of AXIS Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Detect Local Cameras
- Detect and add all the AXIS Cameras on the local area network with the tap of a button.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Axis Cams as you want.
- Works with all models of AXIS camera.
- Lets you access video servers - just add each cam on the server with it's cam number.
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
Cognimatics People Counter
- User of the Cognimatics TrueView People Counter will now be able see your camera's in & out statistics for the last week and the realtime people count for the day.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems please visit our website: www.eyespyfx.com
You can contact us via the websites contact forms or use one of the other contact methods if you prefer. There is also a support section that may answer your questions.
What's New in Version 3.7.6
- fix issue with RTSP streaming on Axis cameras with firmware 5.6 or greater
- fix issue installing ACAP over HTTPS
Audio stopped working after this update
App worked beautifully until the latest update, which killed the audio on my iPad2 and iPhone6, both running the last released version of iOS 8.
Unable to reach developer as they have too many spam blockers to be able to send emails to support.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 3.7.6
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EyeSpyFX Ltd
- © 2015 EyeSpyFX Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add other camera types to the App$1.99
- Edge Storage$2.99
- Advanced Configuration of camera$4.99
- Create 2 timelapse movies$2.99
- Create timelapse movies for unlinited camseras$49.99