Viewer for Axis Cams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and control your AXIS Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your AXIS IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for AXIS PTZ models - including Presets.
- Listen to your audio enabled cams.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later, tweet it or lets you email to someone straight away.
Record video clips
- Record the live stream from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Control your cam
- Turn off and on lights on supported camera models.
- Activate & deactivate input & output ports to control tech connected to your camera.
- Adjust Image Appearance & Exposure settings.
- This feature offers H.264 real time video streaming
(Only available for RTSP enabled cams with H.264 video)
In-App Purchases Available
- Ability to view Edge Storage Recordings (held on your camera's SD card or NAS devices).
- Ability to watch Timelapse Movies created from your camera.
- Ability to add other camera types to the application. Such as Sony, Vivotek, D-Link etc.
- Install and setup Video Motion Detection on your camera from the App
- Set up camera Root Passwords.
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of AXIS Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Detect Local Cameras
- Detect and add all the AXIS Cameras on the local area network with the tap of a button.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Axis Cams as you want.
- Works with all models of AXIS camera.
- Lets you access video servers - just add each cam on the server with it's cam number.
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
Cognimatics People Counter
- User of the Cognimatics TrueView People Counter will now be able see your camera's in & out statistics for the last week and the realtime people count for the day.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems please visit our website: www.eyespyfx.com
You can contact us via the websites contact forms or use one of the other contact methods if you prefer. There is also a support section that may answer your questions.
What's New in Version 3.7.5
- Bug fix for HTTP Audio
- Bug fix for Saving a Group
STILL changes camera settings to PTZ AS OF 11/13/14
Update as of 4/2/15, ver 3.7.5. STILL involuntarily entering cameras into digital PTZ. It is enabling view area, when i keep this option DISABLED. I give up!
Update on 11/13/3014
App is STILL ENABLING DIGITAL PTZ settings on cameras where it WAS not enabled, just by double-clicking on a cam to enlarge it. My digital PTZ settings are ALWAYS off as I do NOT like to use viewing areas and then pan, tilt, or zoom within them. I performed a test where i log into a cam to verify PTZ is NOT enabled. I start your app, refresh cam view, everthing still ok. I double click the testing cam in app and when refresh live view in the camera, your app has enabled digital PTZ.
Ive used this app for several years now and you did not have this problem until your recent updates. PLEASE FIX. Do NOT enable setting on ppls cams. Only allow digital PTZ ON CAMS WHERE IT WAS ALREADY ENABLED before your app starts, NOT for ppl who do not use it!! Your app REALLY should not be involuntarily changing settings in cams AT ALL!
On the plus side, terminating the app no longer deletes the cameras from the app, so that part seems to work again.
Now the app changes every camera's settings to PTZ just by double clicking a camera, even if the cameras are not in viewing area mode. I DON'T WANT MY CAMERAS AUTOMATICALLY changed to a viewing area. I don't want my cameras defining viewing areas thru an app. It used to work just fine. Fix it back.
Also, separately, cameras that are added get deleted when app is closed.
upate for version 3.7.1--
STILL forcing cameras into PTZ mode when they haven't been set up to enable PTZ mode. I DON'T WANT YOUR APP PUTTING MY CAMERAS INTO PTZ MODE. YOU NEED TO MAKE IT THE USER'S CHOICE WHETHER THEY WANT TO BE IN PTZ MODE OR NOT. Put in a check to retain whatever mode you find the camera in before your app is launched. Do NOT enter cameras into PTZ mode involuntarily. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS ANY CLEARER. In other words--YOUR APP NEEDS TO STOP enabling DIGITAL PTZ in people's cameras when it was NOT ALREADY ENABLED.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 3.7.5
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EyeSpyFX Ltd
- © 2015 EyeSpyFX Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add other camera types to the App$1.99
- Edge Storage$2.99
- Advanced Configuration of camera$4.99
- Create 2 timelapse movies$2.99
- Create timelapse movies for unlinited camseras$49.99