Vigilance Mobile App
Vigilance Mobile is part of an emergency notification system designed to minimize the chaos of crisis for organizations during stressful emergency events such as medical incidents, fires, emergencies, etc. It allows individuals within the organization who are signed up for and utilize the Vigilance Emergency Notification System to quickly and easily send alerts to predefined groups in the organization. The alerts consist of emails, sms text messages, voip integration to phone systems, intercom systems, digital signage, and mobile push notifications to make people quickly aware of a situation. The Vigilance Emergency Notification System is a complete system which also allows for optional integration to an organizations life safety systems and security access systems. The Vigilance Mobile app is not a standalone application and requires that an organization have a full Vigilance Emergency Notification system implement at their facility. It is essential a client interface to the rest of the system.
How it works:
Organizations such as schools, healthcare facilities, government offices, and businesses sign up for the Vigilance Mobile Emergency Notification System. They are provided with a web based application that allows them to sign in, set up and configure their organizational information such as alert categories, users for their system, means by which they want their users notified when an emergency alert takes place such as email, sms text message, voip integration, intercom systems, digital signage, and mobile push notifications.
We work with organizations to determine ahead of time, what actions they want to take place, and who within their organization should be contacted when one of their members initiates an alert. As systems integrators in the life safety space, we also have the ability to help them integrate with their fire alarms, drop fire doors, secure building access by integrating to their security access systems, etc.
The full system integration is outside of the scope of the mobile app, but the mobile is one of the client components of the system as a whole. In addition to the mobile app the organizations have desktop applications, and web-based clients portals they can use to initiate and respond to alert notifications. The mobile app, web clients and desktop applications all make rest api calls to our backend systems which then process the alerts and notify the appropriate people within the organization. The system does not replace the standard 911 response system, but instead is used to communicate information quickly to people within an organization
Services provided by mobile app:
- Ability to quickly and easily send alert notifications from mobile phone
- Ability to choose predefined alert category such as medical, fire, emergency, informational, etc.
- Ability to add detail and insight regarding the alert through the use of an input box prior to sending the alert.
- Ability to indicate where the incident is happening by selecting a predetermined site and location information such as building and office location.
- Ability to view list of active alerts in the organization
- Ability to view the detail of active alerts in the organization
Emergency Services Contacted:
The Vigilance Mobile application is not designed to contact emergency services such as police, fire, ambulance, 911, etc. directly. It is simply designed to easily initial alerts and communicate situations within an organization utilizing the Vigilance Emergency Notification System.
We added the ability to change site and location from the alert detail screen without needing to go back to the Set Location screen.
Added site information in addition to location information on the alert detail screen.
- Vigilance Software LLC
- 39.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vigilance Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.