By Divisive Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***The sequel to Vigilante: Speak for the Dead and the expansion to Vigilante 2: The Rise of John Doe.***
This is the game that asks you to take justice into your own hands!
The war on crime continues in Vigilante 3!
With a newly streamlined UI, enhanced single player story experience, new SWAG mini-game, crime rate tracking, and fellow vigilante stat sharing; the decisions you make are more important than ever. Guilty or innocent? Be the judge, jury, and executioner and see how your decisions stack up against other players.
Vigilante 3 is an ambitious online, social role-playing game, foregoing familiar, cliché mechanics for a morally charged social experiment. In a world where vigilantism is the latest craze, what are any of us capable of?
- Regularly updated content including new, rare and collectible items, as well as brand new story lines
- Crime Rate that fluctuates with your accuracy, determining the rewards you receive
- Create your very own vigilante using our powerful in-game character creator.
- Decide who, how and what kind of justice to deal out and see what other players chose to do.
- Addictive new SWAG mini game to help you even the odds.
- Unlock additional masks, vehicles, items, encounters and more as you progress
- Duke it out in online battles of up to 200 players
- Wield items ranging from improvised weapons to military-grade equipment
- Evade the police and powerful vigilantes, Speak for the Dead, as you rise to the top
- Create your own crew, crew patch, and crew manifesto, then recruit players and spread your influence
- Crew Leaderboard details the city's top crews
- One of the first social mobile RPGs with in-game chat. Coordinate attacks and negotiate for leverage
- Become the most powerful crew as you fight for the dominance of each location
- Unique animated sequences bring your brand of justice to life
- Story arc generator that allows you to see your own stories in game and give other players a chance to choose
- Easy to learn, but hard to master, with deep play strategies
…and this is just the beginning!
Justice Served Your Way
What’s your idea of justice? Should the punishment always fit the crime, or do some people deserve to be made an example of? Are you a straight laced crime fighter threatening the freedom of hardened criminals, or are a cold-blooded killer, waxing j-walkers and speeding drivers? With Vigilante 3, that decision is left with you. Be part of the problem, or the solution.
There are hundreds of unique NPC stories to investigate, and our NPC Story Generator lets you create in-game scenarios based on your own experiences. Ever been bullied? Threatened by a bill collector? Harassed by a rookie cop? Virtual revenge is available! By creating your own story arc, you not only get to decide who deserves your brand of justice, but also what form it comes in. Choose your punishments - From a simple threat, mark, or black eye to something more stringent like a stabbing, robbery, or killing. You can see your stories manifested in game where you'll get the chance to take control of the situation. Wanted to give that guy that cut you off a beating? Not only can you get that opportunity, but you can observe how other players react under the same circumstances. Find the link below to write your own story arc, it's fun and easy and you can submit as many as you like!
We love to hear your feedback! Get at us!
Join the Vigilante 2 Facebook community:
Forums & Feedback:
Stay ahead of the game! Follow @DivisiveSupport for game updates and news!
Visit the Divisive Media website:
Follow @DivisiveMedia on twitter to stay in touch with the developers.
Use the '#Vigilante' hash tag on Twitter and Instagram!
This is a very fun, and addictive game! I love comics and in this I get to be a vigilante that has to decide if people are innocent or guilty, and what I should do with them. Although you can't play it without wifi, that's just a warning for anyone who wants to play it. I have two complaints for the game, first off, the obvious, I feel extremely under powered and weak. The only way to get stronger and better is buy equipment. They give you the option of grinding and grinding for equipment, or you can pay real money. I'm use to that on iOS games and it makes sense since the game is free. The reason I brought that up is because all the mask you have to buy with real money. I wish they would add a few stereotype free mask into the game. The other complaint is some of the people that I would choose innocent would turn out to be guilty, but they didn't really break the law. Like for example, a man was talking about how he just had 4 kids, but he's cheating on his wife and gets divorced. I said he was innocent, even though he is a scum bag, but it said I was wrong.
The last small complaint, probably more like a bug, but Sergio, the guy who kills your sister, can be chosen to be innocent, but all the other bosses like him just say attack. So that made me assume when I choose innocent I would find out she's alive, or forgive him. Instead it said he just got away then the game went on like I killed him. I hope this gets fixed were you HAVE to kill him.
Brings back memories
This game was awesome back in the day, now nobody plays it anymore. It may sound like a bad thing, because it's a ghost town, but for me it will always be a treasure to play. This game deserves advertising and a good reboot so Vigi can be the awesome game that it once was. I'm really sorry everyone lost their old accounts and progress from VG 1 & 2, but don't let that stop you from helping the devs and community get back on their feet.
So I literally started this game 2 days ago and its decent, not really to fun, but they today a level 222 guy (im level 6) from the top crew attacks every single person in the crew I am in at the same time to steal everyones money. And there it absolutely nothing you can do about it. How unfair and broken is that. Before it happened I only had 6 thousand in cash so I bought some single use items but how could I even save up money if this is going to happen?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Divisive Media PTY LTD
- © 2015 Divisive Media Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Credits$0.99
- 500 Credits$19.99
- 20 Credits$1.99
- 100 Credits$8.99
- 50 Credits$4.99
- 1000 Credits$37.99
- 200 Credits$16.99
- 2000 Credits$49.99