Viki: TV Dramas & Movies
By ViKi Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be entertained with a variety of TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, entertainment news and more with the Viki On-the-Go app. All your favorite shows are translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
GLOBAL TV POWERED BY FANS
• Watch TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and more!
• Subtitles available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Romanian, and many other languages
• Stay entertained with TV and movies from popular genres including K-drama, C-Drama, romance, comedy, costume & period, SciFi & fantasy, action & adventure and beyond!
• Rate and review your favorite shows; discover high-rated series recommended by other drama fans
• Join live conversations with the fan community
• Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
• Share your favorite shows via Twitter, Facebook, LINE, SMS and email
Subscribe to Viki Pass today and get a 1 month free trial of our premium membership.
Get immediate access to Viki Exclusives and Originals with HD experience - without ads!
Enjoy a huge library of shows including fan favorites, classic variety shows, lifestyle and influencer clips, K-pop videos and more!
What is Viki Pass?
• We have two subscription plans: Viki Pass Standard and Viki Pass Plus
• Viki Pass Standard $4.99/month or $49.99/year - access to all Viki Exclusives and Viki Originals
• Viki Pass Plus (with Kocowa) $9.99/month or $99.99/year (Available only in the Americas) - Access to all Viki Pass Standard titles PLUS all Kocowa content
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account after your free trial
• This is a recurring subscription and you will be charged at the end of each billing period.
• You can cancel anytime through Manage Subscriptions section under Settings page of the Viki App.
• After cancelling, your subscription benefits will be continue until the end of your current billing period.
For questions, comments or suggestions - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.16.1
- Improved Chromecast experience
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Viki pass plus and other comments and ?'s
I recently bought viki pass plus because if the threat of what I would miss out on if I did not but I have yet to figure out how to know what is regular viki programming v. what is "plus" programming and I would really like to know so I can gauge whether the plus is worth it next year. I will say this though; viki subtitles are vastly superior to dramafever; perhaps dramafever's are technically better or more literal word for word translations but, at least in English, subtitles are translated in ways that better reflect how people really speak and also in ways that help you understand cultural meanings behind certain phrasing instead of just taking out words for things like oppa, ahjumma, imja etc. Sadly though, my favorite drama, Faith, with its vastly superior subtitles, is no longer available in viki. I do love having comments available from other viewers too because sometimes they are so funny! I wish you would get a warning when a show is going to be removed because there is nothing like investing time in a drama only to find it is no longer available when you are only half way through!
This is one of the best Korean historical drama, along with Jewel in the Palace. Every episode is worth watching and I can't wait for the next episode. The problem is when you have seen this drama, others pale in comparison but of course, you will realized and have to accept that not everything can be as good as this one. If you don't watch Dong Yi, you will be missing one of the very best. If you compare this to a hotel, this is a ***** hotel (5-star). Like a 5-star Resort, you don't want to leave. You don't want it to end. But sadly, it has to. The very best. I highly recommend it.
And Viki is one of the best, if not the best app for TV shows, Movies and Teleseries. Thanks VIKI.
Great Potential App
I would have loved this app, along with my Drama Fever app, but I ended up canceling this subscription and kept Drama Fever subscription. Both apps have good selection of dramas; however, my only setback with Viki was the fact I watched a drama (forgot the name of the drama now), and when I came back to continue watching it the next day, it was no longer available in my region (that was the message I got). I saw someone had similar problems like me, under one’s review too. On the plus side, I certainly like the layout of the Viki app and quite a number of selection of dramas. I may consider giving the app another try down the road, maybe???
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 4.16.1
- Size: 75.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: viikii pte ltd
- © 2017 Viki Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass$4.99
- Viki Pass$3.99
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only)$9.99
- Viki Pass$49.99
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only)$99.99